BY DIOR #55 in Color Corrector

Inspired By Backstage Makeup Techniques, Dior Invents Its First Multipurpose Colour Concealer: 1 Stick, 2 Textures, 3 Application Areas, 4 Expert Shades To Target And Neutralize The Colour Imperfections Of The Complexion And Around The Eye And Lip Contours.

Shades:
4 Expert Shades For A Targeted Solution

• 100 Blue: Anti-dullness Action
This Lilac-blue Evens Out  Yellow-toned  Skin For An Enhanced Glow. Dabbed On The Light-catching Areas – The Forehead And The Tips Of The Cheeks – It Gives An Instantly Fresh And Rested Look.
• 200 Apricot: Perfect For Deep Or Tanned Olive Complexions
Designed To Tone Down Dark Spots, Hyperpigmentation And Dark Circles.
• 300 Yellow: Corrects Dark Spots And Under-eye Circles For Lighter Skin Tones And Neutralizes Lips That Have A Blue Hue, Bringing Out The True Colour Of Your Lipstick.
• 400 Green: The Anti-redness Ally That Tones Down Flushed Areas Of The Complexion.

Application Tips:
Applied Underneath Foundation And Concealer, Fix It Colour Correct Neutralizes Colour Irregularities In The Skin For A Professional Makeup Result.

Formula:
2 Prodigious Textures In 1 Multipurpose Concealer Stick, To Target And Neutralize Colour Imperfections Of The Complexion And Around The Eye And Lip Contours.

The Center Boasts A Formula Enriched With A Soft-focus Powder To Produce An Even, Perfected Skin Surface And Fi Ll In Wrinkles Like A
Skin-perfecting Primer.
Around This Central Core, A Green, Yellow, Apricot Or Blue Shade Weightlessly Targets And Neutralizes Colour Imperfections.

• How long does the color correct last? And how pigmented i...2 Answers
  • Are they really a color correcter they look nice but they...2 Answers
  • I have been breaking out like crazy lately and I just cam...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "i love this product, it has a primer built in & goes on smoothly. it's not thick & heavy so it wears well. this product works best for people with mild discoloration. i have mild redness on my cheeks so it works well to neutralize, but will not cover dark spots or extreme redness." in 3 reviews
Lorena G.
Fort Worth
Review for: 200 APRICOT more...
This truly does color correct your dark spots on face. I use it everyday with some councilor & it does the job! Hides all my dark unwanted spots on my face and I love it! It’s so silky and smooth on the face so it’s so easy to blend out!
Tara R.
Long Is City, NY
I have the Apricot one from the collection. I use it to contour and it looks so nice and natural. It is extremely moisturizing as well and doesn't dry out. It is fast and easy to apply and blend. Definitely recommend!
Brooke C.
Locust Grove, GA
Review for: 200 APRICOT, 400 GREEN more...
These color correcting sticks are apart of my everyday routine. I love dior and their formula!! So easy to blend and to use! I love love love the packaging. Very classy and elegant. And just fun!!
Carolyn B.
This product is okay in general, as many Dior products are, however, I do not recommend it for oily skin. I used it to conceal redness around my nose. This area of my skin is more on the oily side and putting this under my foundation caused foundation "slip" throughout the day. While this may be a good product for dry skin, it doesn't work very well for me.
Lia D.
Los Angeles, CA
These all do a good job for their intended use. My personal favorites are the apricot and the yellow. I have fair skin and they suggest using the yellow for fair under eye circles, but I find that even on pale skin the apricot works better, which is intended for dark circles on darker skin tones. I get the best results by mixing the two. The yellow is also great for brightening the skin and covering redness
Sarah A.
Alhambra , CA
Review for: 300 YELLOW, 200 APRICOT, 100 BLUE, 400 GREEN more...
These color correctors sit so nicely under my foundation, they are very easy to blend and help my redness on my checks and the dark circles under my eyes! This is very long lasting and I strongly recommend it if you need a little extra help covering up your redness on cheeks or some discoloration!
Jessica D.
Edina, MN
Review for: 200 APRICOT more...
I feel so so about this. I used this on client who had just had major surgery on her face. I would say this pretty sneer at correcting. She had terrible dark circles and bruise. I had to use it multiple times between concealer. I think this isn't worth the money.
McKenna D.
Renton, WA
Review for: 400 GREEN more...
For the price, it’s kind of meh. Also I ran out of this extremely fast. I think it’s a good quality product but I purchased the Naked color corrector instead when I ran out of this one. Not enough product for price point.
Amanda D.
Port St Lucie, FL
Review for: 100 BLUE more...
Now a days people are going a little crazy on the color correcting thing... I personally only use it on the areas that REALLY need it, like really red pimples or skin with melasma, essentially places that the concealer won't be able to cover completely. As I don't use it very often it's ok to splurge a little... And this Dior fix is SO worth it! It corrects while hydrating which creates that natural look. Absolutely love it!!!!
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
Review for: 100 BLUE more...
This is a fantastic color corrector. I tend to break out on my cheeks during that time of the month and this really helps to correct my bumpy uneven skins appearance. I normally use a cream primer but this stick is awesome. It is expensive, I won't lie. But it's worth it in my opinion.
Amy J.
Jacksonville, FL
I have been breaking out like crazy lately and I just came across this product. How well does it cover up really red pimples? I have tried a few products with no luck.
Yeymmy C.
Are they really a color correcter they look nice but they really do the work
Shantall D.
Hickory, NC
How long does the color correct last? And how pigmented is it?
Navpriya S.
East Meadow, NY
Is thus product really worth buying and spending my money on it? does it actually work?