Dior FIX IT 2-in-1 Prime & Conceal uploaded by Latifa D.Dior FIX IT 2-in-1 Prime & Conceal uploaded by Maria S.

Dior FIX IT 2-in-1 Prime & Conceal

Dior FIX IT 2-in-1 Prime & Conceal Details1 stick, 2 textures, 3 application areas. Inspired by Backstage makeup techniques, Dior invents its first multipurpose concealer. Used as a skin perfector in your makeup routine or for touch-ups, FIX IT... see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Maria S.
I have had very noticeable under eye circles since I was a teenager and I've tried several concealers. I had used the all about eyes Clinique concealer for about ten years until I discovered the Dior fix it. I am never using anything else again! It conceals my dark circles perfectly and matches my skin tone so it looks like I'm not even wearing makeup.
Well worth the hefty price tag! Dior FIX IT 2-in-1 Prime & Conceal
Latifa D.
Review for: Other more...
I bought this primer more than a year ago and I still have it because I’m not using it a lot or I used it just a few time the shade is 003 dark , I didn’t like it I found it’s more concealer than a primer and it’s very dark as well so with my experience I will not recommande and it’s pricey
Rachel M.
Ballina Co Mayo
Favourite 2 in 1 prime and conceal product.Is so easy to apply and blend and leaves your under eyes and anywhere else fully covered and looking refreshed!Will definitely be buying again and will definitely be recommending.