Dior Fahrenheit Parfum uploaded by Mejanique C.

BY DIOR

Fahrenheit Parfum, the new intensity. A harmony of opposites to combine strength and elegance. The fragrance dons a vibrant and sensual accord, featuring violet and leather accents enhanced with Bourbon vanilla absolute. The irresistible appeal of a unique fragrance heightened by precious ingredients.

• Do you prefer this or the original Fahrenheit?1 Answers
Keith L.
Jersey City , NJ
MY ULTIMATE FAVORITE SCENT. Every man should have this cent in their closet, it is the best on the market, It is a woodsy/whiskey, clean smell. I buy a lot of scents, but this is my favorite and every time I run out I purchase a new bottle at Sephora. Every man and woman should have this in their closet.
Reham H.
Murfreesboro, TN
It smells so amazing it is hard to explain and it is so strong in a good way. this is my second time buying a bottle and theirs nothing comparable to it . it is not pricey at all, it is the perfect price . it is not small at all, and for those who think it is, you only need 2 sprays at a time o it is long lasting.
Julianna P.
Laredo, TX
Not at all what you'd expect if you only know the regular Fahrenheit. This one loses the fruit character and is tether more woody and musky, but just very unctuous and svelte. A really alluring perfume that is sweet, rich, and downright seductive. Great for colder weather and evenings.
Aubrey W.
I know this frangrance is for men but I wear it all the time and I still get so many compliments. This is just a super clean, fresh smelling sent that it transends gender! It almost smells like a super fresh soap & lasts all day too!
Mejanique C.
The sent of this perfume makes my husband loves me more I get asked all the time it was my absolute favorite but now I'm in love with her hypnotic poison EAU SENSUELLE Dior
Derek E.
Dallas Texas
This is my all time favorite fragrance I love the fresh sent and the fact u dont have to out much on and the smell last a long time
Dee C.
You can never go wrong with Dior. Such a beautiful event. Very feminine and light. I will definitely buy this product again.
Cara Y.
I'm not a huge fan of the scent. Very pricey for such an overwhelming scent....one of least favorites made by this brand.
Hali P.
Glenfield, NY
Love this perfume. It smells perfect and I love the scent of this. Highly recommended. I would but this product again
Natalee D.
I'd love to try this one ! I've tried so many others & this seems like when in the heat it will just ooze out of me
Rubal s.
Do you prefer this or the original Fahrenheit?