BY DIOR

A unique and contrasting signature, with a powerful enchanting trail. Fresh Sicilian Mandarin notes, and the surprising combination of masculine Wood and Leather with an unprecedented Violet accord.

Dior Fahrenheit Eau De Toilette
  • "A roommate of mine wore it for a long time so I had a pretty good smell of it." in 1 review
  • "Even though this smells great, I highly doubt they tested it on enough people to conclusively rule out an potential allergen. " in 1 review
Samantha M.
Muncie
This perfume is by far one of my favorites. One squirt is all that you need to last all day, and it can be used for male or female persons. But the best part has to be how well it blends with my pheromones, it drives people wild when I wear it.
zenaida l.
Dior Fahrenheit Eau De Toilette omg this smell amazing I love this colone this my favorite all the time I love it this was my gift for my birthday last year and I really love it
Amanda D.
Tampa, FL
This is my dad's favorite fragrance. I pick it up for him for Christmas every year. The bottle lasts a long time and the scent is strong so a little bit goes a long way. I would recommend this as a good gift to any man in your life. Very unique smell and very manly.
Wendy A.
Palmdale, CA
This is the absolute most attractive fragrance ever since I was a young girl. My uncle never missed to spray some before going to church or out on a date. Will always be my favorite men's Cologne. I highly recommend it will turn heads anywhere you go even if you spray a little bit on your wrist.
Jay S.
Davenport, IA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Dior Fahrenheit Eau De Toilette is one of my go to winter men’s fragrances. High woody and violet notes, with medium spicy notes. Very heavy scent that can last up to twenty four hours easily. The lighter Dior Aqua Fahrenheit Eau De Toilette is a lighter version of the original. Still a bit heavy for summer wear wear, it is a great fall or early spring fragrance for guys!
member-481c1
Very great scent I really like it. I’m all about smelling great and this fragrance does just that
This is a timeless piece old but still a hit
Bough it online jcp Really greats fragrance to wear
All year around fragrance
Gabrielle R.
This is the best perfume everrr! It has such a strong smell. And I love that because whenever I walk into a room it smells up the whole room and everybody compliments me. It makes me feel so fresh! Definitely makes you feel good about yourself too! Never have I ever had somebody complain:)
amanda a.
21 Beechwood Ct
bought this for my boyfriend a couple months back and it leaves my man smelling sexy !! i cannot get enough of his long lasting smell. it's very masculine! a bit on the pricey since but i love it
Theresa M.
Did not like the scent of this cologne at all. My husband got this as a gift and it has a strong musky scent to is. This scent is too strong for my liking and would often give me a headache
Heidi M.
Los Angeles, CA
Classic mens fragrance, a definite staple for a distinguished unobtrusive gentlemen. The scent is distinct and masculine without feeling like you have had the misfortune of walking through some bros cologne cloud. I am a fan of fragrance layering and houning masculine and feminine scents in one bouquet. This pairs well with Hypnotic Poison.
Veronica C.
I'm new to this so I really don't know how to make my list so I hope i did this the right way lol, I hope i can get an influenster box and i hope I can do this right 😄
alfredo s.
What would you say is the age group for this fragrance?
Sena E.
Omg i smelled it when i saw it and it was amazing ,,, i wanna know if it will be in solde one day ? Hahaha #broke
Renee  T.
Well sample of this product for women also be provided for women?
Cynthia C.
This is my all time favorite cologne! It's such a classic. I love it on my boyfriend. How do you guys feel about it?

Sephora