Dior Fahrenheit Eau De Toilette uploaded by Luisa F.Dior Fahrenheit Eau De Toilette uploaded by Olenka B.Dior Fahrenheit Eau De Toilette uploaded by Ana L.

BY DIOR

A unique and contrasting signature, with a powerful enchanting trail. Fresh Sicilian Mandarin notes, and the surprising combination of masculine Wood and Leather with an unprecedented Violet accord.

Dior Fahrenheit Eau De Toilette
  • "A roommate of mine wore it for a long time so I had a pretty good smell of it." in 1 review
  • "Even though this smells great, I highly doubt they tested it on enough people to conclusively rule out an potential allergen. " in 1 review
Amanda D.
Tampa, FL
This is my dad's favorite fragrance. I pick it up for him for Christmas every year. The bottle lasts a long time and the scent is strong so a little bit goes a long way. I would recommend this as a good gift to any man in your life. Very unique smell and very manly.
Wendy A.
Palmdale, CA
This is the absolute most attractive fragrance ever since I was a young girl. My uncle never missed to spray some before going to church or out on a date. Will always be my favorite men's Cologne. I highly recommend it will turn heads anywhere you go even if you spray a little bit on your wrist.
Gabrielle R.
This is the best perfume everrr! It has such a strong smell. And I love that because whenever I walk into a room it smells up the whole room and everybody compliments me. It makes me feel so fresh! Definitely makes you feel good about yourself too! Never have I ever had somebody complain:)
amanda a.
21 Beechwood Ct
bought this for my boyfriend a couple months back and it leaves my man smelling sexy !! i cannot get enough of his long lasting smell. it's very masculine! a bit on the pricey since but i love it
Theresa M.
Did not like the scent of this cologne at all. My husband got this as a gift and it has a strong musky scent to is. This scent is too strong for my liking and would often give me a headache
Heidi M.
Los Angeles, CA
Classic mens fragrance, a definite staple for a distinguished unobtrusive gentlemen. The scent is distinct and masculine without feeling like you have had the misfortune of walking through some bros cologne cloud. I am a fan of fragrance layering and houning masculine and feminine scents in one bouquet. This pairs well with Hypnotic Poison.
Rouge S.
My dad has been using this fragrance since 1988, when it debuted. Every time his bottle runs out he always has another in stock just in case. It honestly has a great scent. Plus it's Dior so where could it go wrong always? Yes we have tried to get him to use something different but it hasn't worked so far. It is definitely a must buy!
Danielle S.
My boyfriend received this fragrance as a gift and it smelled absolutely horrible. It has a very outdated sent, I picked up undertones of light floral and leather, but then there was a really strong smell of like car oil. It made him smell like he'd been out working in the garage all day. Needless to say we threw away the bottle.
It smells Really GOOD!
But also :/ The smell is a Bit strong and makes me Get a Headache , But for those who like strong smells like That Well be a Perfect Buy for them(:
Kristi V.
This is my favorite Cologne that my hubby wears, it is simply amazing.
It smells so good, I know the smell everything he wears it, it's not strong where it gives you a headache and it doesn't smell like douche bag dude. You know that nasty douche bag Cologne. It's spicy and manly. Men the women will love it
alfredo s.
What would you say is the age group for this fragrance?
Veronica C.
I'm new to this so I really don't know how to make my list so I hope i did this the right way lol, I hope i can get an influenster box and i hope I can do this right 😄
Cynthia C.
This is my all time favorite cologne! It's such a classic. I love it on my boyfriend. How do you guys feel about it?
Renee  T.
Well sample of this product for women also be provided for women?
Sena E.
Omg i smelled it when i saw it and it was amazing ,,, i wanna know if it will be in solde one day ? Hahaha #broke