BY DIOR

An active smoothing after-shave lotion. Instantly soothes your skin after shaving. Removes razor-burns. Prolongs a clean shave. Helps ensure prolong, smooth skin result. Suitable for all skin types.

Nida Q.
Hamilton, NJ
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
This spray smells amazing my brother owns it and it just is an awesome smell. It's a great smell for the summer. It's very light but lasts long.
Monica G.
I love the smell of this cologne for a guy its nice and spicy. i smelled it first from a co worker nd i asked him which coligne it was
David T.
Saint Louis, MO
My go to scent. I change it up a lot but this is my default. I love the smell of it and it makes me feel confident wearing it.
Armelle C.
N Chesterfld, VA
My husband love this aftershave. It has that mysterious scent that is really attractive. I would recommend this for any guy.
Sarah A.
Redmond, WA
My husband loves the smoky scent of this cologne. it smells great and it's not overpowering like a lot of others are.
Brandy R.
Franklin, NC
My boyfriend uses this, and I absolutely love this scent. It is his "signature scent" and hey, I'm not complaining!
Alla Z.
Pasadena , CA
Love the scent!!!! It's the one my fiancé uses and I die for the scent! One of my favorite scents
Abilene S.
It has a soft musky scent, i cant really describe it but its pretty good. scent lasts a while
Lexington H.
This stuff smells great! Bought it for my boyfriend and he's obsessed with it. Very spicy.
I love the smell it last all day long. i would recommend this spray to everyone.