BY DIOR #16 in After Shave

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Dior Fahrenheit Aftershave Splash, the shaving ritual. This refreshing after-shave lotion leaves skin refreshed, comfortably smooth and lightly scented with the warm, subtle notes of Fahrenheit.

Buy on ULTA
Stefanie F.
Elizabeth City
Absolutely my favorite men’s scent ever! This is also the husbands favorite too. He got the small bottle for Christmas and it was gone in less than a month. He gets compliments everywhere with this!! We have purchased several bottles over the years! One of a kind scent!
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
I can't even put into words how great this is, it smells sooo good too. I have gotten this for Christmas and I was really happy with my results. It makes for s great gift and it's not expensive either
Antonio F.
Miami Florida
It is the fragrance with which women turn to see you, even if they go with someone as jealous as otelo.
I discovered it a few years ago in aruba. The most recent purchase in macys in May.
Expensive, but, is the better fragance for me.
Laraine S.
Launched by the design house of Christian Dior in 1988, FAHRENHEIT is a Men's fragrance that possesses a blend of honeysuckle, sandalwood and balsam. It is recommended for daytime wear.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you. For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear. Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied
Christina R.
Petersburg, MI
I but this for my dad every year for his birthday and for Christmas, we both love the smell! The first time I smelled this was on my ex boyfriend from 12 years ago, and ever since I litterally buy a bottle for every guy that I've dated since, just the small bottle because it's expensive but the smell is just amazing!
Courtney D.
New Wilmngtn, PA
Absolutely amazing! This product smells so good...I literally can't stop smelling my boyfriends face when he uses it...it smells so yummy. Works well and bumps are not left after shaving. Leaves skin very smooth
Sheena Y.
Bagley, MN
This is my husband's favorite cologne. It smells SO good on him!! It is pretty affordable for a Dior cologne. And the scent lasts all day. I love it!! He doesn't wear it often, but when he does, it makes me swoon.
Erika B.
Millis, MA
i love all christian dior products and think they work fabulous and are all very effective. it does not compare to similar products because of how great it is, definitely satisfied
Leslye R.
Dinuba , CA
My husband has his and let me tell you it smells soooo good.! I want him to shave all the time.! He loves the product and I'm positive he will never stop buying it.!
Andy C.
Torrance, CA
This is my all time favorite men's fragrance. This has a woody scent. Be sure to test it on your wrist, before you but it. It tends to smell different on your skin.
Ahilebsis C.
Nashville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Aun puedo conseguirla en alguna tienda??
kiana w.
port moody, BC
how much is this product?
Andrea M.