BY DIOR

This refreshing after-shave lotion leaves skin refreshed, comfortably smooth and lightly scented with the warm, subtle notes of Fahrenheit.

Jessica P.
Goshen, IN
The name is very eye catching, however it smells like something a mature man would wear. It's a very heavy cologne. I sprayed one spritz into the air and my clothes and body smelled like it for hours. (The smell deepened as the day went on and got even worse). I would never buy this for my significant other
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
This is such an original Christian Dior. My father loved using his after shave because this smelled so good to him. It's a woody musky scent that I would say is a bit citrusy. Definitely a scent for a classic man.
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
I used to buy this for all my boyfriend's because it smells sooo good!!! Now I get it for my husband!! It's nicely priced for an amazing and fresh scent!!!
Melodie S.
Btlmt Mesa, CO
For years, I was able to detect this scent on men. I loved it. I would ask men if they were wearing Fahrenheit just to prove to myself that my nose was correct.
Sophia C.
I've never used it but my boyfriend does and I love smelling his face afterwards. Such a good manly smell it's not too musky and not too floral.
Whitney K.
Brownsville , WI
My husband has actually used this and he said it was okay, nothing too spectacular, but I on the other hand love the way it smells.
Vanessa F.
I haven't used this (I'm a female), but have bought it for my husband. He smells so sexy! Love this masculine scent!
Jenna G.
Gainesville, FL
Bought this for my roommate! He loved the name and the great scent! The colors on the bottle were pretty great too
Heidy  M.
Kissimmee, FL
such an old classic cologne. It smells so elegant. I think every man should habe these in their collection.
Gareth W.
Lancaster
I bought this as a gift for my boyfriend for his birthday. It's become his go to and he absolutely loves it. It smells great and he always gets complemented on his smell. Will be purchasing again for christmas