BY DIOR

Dior Fahrenheit Absolute For Men is more intensive and darker than the original Fahrenheit fragrance. The composition is stronger and more powerful, with the intensified popular aromas of the original.

50ml Eau de Toilette.

• What scent takes you back to high school?3 Answers
Amanda S.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is some of the most amazing smelling cologne. Seriously, it is one of my all-time favorites. A little on the pricey side, but oh so worth spoiling your man with. When my hubster wears it, I will follow him anywhere!
Amanda E.
Spokane, WA
I bought this for my husband to wear at our wedding. It is my absolute FAVORITE men's fragrance...it smells woody and manly without smelling like cologne.
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
Refreshing, woodsy, and mossy is how this has been described by other reviewers and I agree. It has a very nice blend of honeysuckle, sandalwood and balsam
TaSheka S.
Oh my.... this just took me back to high school... my boyfriend use to wear this and i just want to climb in his lap and just sniff him all day long.
Mercedes P.
Hesperia
Amazing! would totally recommend. Amazing smell for any occasion! I bought mine a few months ago and you only need one spray. The value is worth it!
ARIXON L.
Auburn , AL
I personally do not like the smell , I like the sweet scents , this perfume is woody smells, I gave it to a family gift , has a smell for older men
Alexandra T.
Tobyhanna, PA
My dad loves this !!!! He's worn it for years and I still love the smell of it. Don't need much of it either!!! It's amazing
Julie P.
Austinburg , OH
Bought this as a gift for my husband, I really likes the way it smelled but unfortunatly it was too woodsy smelling for him
James Eduard O.
this perfumen is like woddy seco dry, smells amazin l=it has some sort of spices that makes it very manly
Sophia A.
New York , NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Pm my goodness .. This is so good., the smell is amazing.. Everyone needs this in their life !!
TaSheka S.
What scent takes you back to high school?

Amazon