BY DIOR

Dior revisits its classic woody-floral to offer a resolutely distinctive, crystalline oriental fragrance with an orange blossom accord. Fresh and pure yet soft and spicy, this scent blends lush vanilla with woody vetiver. For the refined adventurer who is always conquering new horizons.

Elene S.
New Castle
This is a great scent! I love the smell of it on my man, and when I smell it on him, it makes me want to grab him and just luxuriate in that smell. So, I guess you could say that I love it. It's not musky, or what I would call earthy - it's more flowery, but in a deeper masculine manner than women's perfume - like I said, it makes me think of a fragrant tea.
Afiyah T.
Jeddah
I am allergic to some types of perfumes, thus I always try different perfumes to see what suites me. This perfume was owened by my brother, and it always makes me sick whenever I smell it. It is very strong and harsh on my sinus. I know so many people who love this perfume, but I cannot stand being next to them.
L'2 G.
Garland, TX
Very good old time scent. Not as available anymore.
So many colognes and perfumes, that I find we look for nowadays is some of the best. They were actual mixes of scents versus the new buy the celeb regardless of the scent.

Dior makes some very nice classic never "out of style" scents
Sarah  A.
Absolutely not a fan of, nor is my husband. As an FYI, this cologne sells so little in the U.S. anymore that it has been removed from just about all major department stores. Still somewhat popular in Europe, but I would suggest trying a fragrance from the Dior Homme line.
Nina M.
N Royalton, OH
Bought this for my husband since he loves perfumes and his favorite is the original Dior Fahrenheit but this was amazing. At first he taught it smelled a bit "girly" but once he put it on he just loved it and uses it in his regular rotation definitely a good buy
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
The masculine woodsy notes blend well with the orange blossom undertones. Among main perfume notes in the new Fahrenheit fragrance, are iris, rose, violet, orange blossom, vetiver and vanilla. This gentle and light masculine composition is interesting.
Reannon G.
Wahiawa, HI
I use this spray about once or twice a week in between my main perfume. I enjoy the smell because it stays on for a long time which I love because I don't have to reapply it like I have you do with other brands.
clare h.
Davis, CA
Love the Fahrenheit 32 by Christian Dior Eau De Toilette spray. It does not smell chemically after long use and is very clean and I spray it on my furniture sometimes to brighten the smell of a room.
Salina S.
Philadelphia, PA
This product do not have too be sprayed over two times like a lot of other perfumes does. This perfume only have to be sprayed twice and you will be good to go. The scent is not as strong neither.
Jimenez F.
Pearland, TX
Perfect Christmas present, everybody loves Dior!
I tried in myself at I loved, too many variety of fragantes I almost couldn't choose one, wanted to bring all of them with me!