BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A resolutely contemporary fragrance characterized by a meeting of extremes. Fresh, elegant notes blend in perfect harmony with bolder, more virile overtones to create a scent that is warm, subtle, and distinguished. Notes: Bergamot, Hawthorne, Honeysuckle, Nutmeg, Sandalwood, Violet, Cedar, Tonka Bean, Patchouli. Style: Classic. Sensual. Distinguished. see more...

greidy p.
Mi novio ha usado esto durante los últimos 2 años y nunca me canso de ello. Cuando olí por primera vez que no me gustó, pero una vez me acostumbré a que me encantó.
Teresa M.
Gilroy, CA
I buy this cologne for my better half. It smells really yummy on him. I can't keep my hands off of him.
Jennifer K.
Farmers Branch, TX
Great scent, and this eau de toilette stays on your skin for such a long time, which I love!
Ketaki D.
Wyomissing, PA
Master Groomer Expert
I gifted this perfume to my husband and its been the best perfume he ever owned . Long lasting more than a day yes. This perfume changes notes as it wears alon the day and it mixing with skin so i ' m sure you want to test it first and then think about it .
Initially it starts of as cool and then it changes to warm
Michelle W.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Smells ok but it does last a long time with your body but I think it just depends on your body chemistry alone.
Stephen P.
Jupiter, FL
My husband has worn this for the last 11 years and I never get tired of it. When I first smelled it I didn't like it but once I got used to it I loved it.
Airica Y.
Bought this product for my dada, and he loves it. It smells good on him. But the smell can be overpowering if you spray to much. That is the only draw back.
Jessie O.
Petaluma, CA
I'm ex-boyfriend used this. I always thought it smelled nice. I recently smelled it again at the store but i didn't like it as much.
Anjelica S.
Chesapeake, VA
A classic! Hands down the most appealing cologne!!! It actually has phermones in it, so maybe that's why I'm so drawn to it! So manly with notes of leather and tobacco!
Amanda C.
Richmond Hill, NY
Another great fragrance. Lasts all day and was purchased as a gift for someone who enjoyed it.