Dior Eyeshadow Brush N°21 Medium uploaded by Steph K.

BY DIOR

With the expertise of its Backstage Makeup Artists, Dior has created a professional line of brushes for perfect, simple makeup application.
The full, rounded shape of this tapered brush was specifically designed for precision adjustment when applying and blending powder eyeshadow. It takes up just the right amount of pigment and ensures optimal hold.

Expertise:

The skin is like a canvas, and makeup the medium, so it seemed only natural for Dior to join forces with Raphaël, the art brush master, to produce the finest brushes.
Since its creation in Paris in 1793, the House of Raphaël has employed a savoir-faire founded on traditional practices: from hair collection to combing, assembly and quality control, each brush is handcrafted, necessitating the expertise of some thirty people.

Application Tips:

Gently dab the brush once or twice to take up a small amount of eyeshadow. Remove any excess with a tissue if necessary before applying.
For a “sophisticated smoky” look, apply the eyeshadow to the center of the mobile eyelid, drawing the texture out to the corners. Then work the eyeshadow into the crease of the eye, blending upwards. Finally, intensify the eyeshadow in the outer corner of the eye and along the upper and lower lash lines to accentuate the eyes.
For an "ultra-luminous" look, blend a light eyeshadow over the eyelid: start with the brow arch, moving from the inner corner to the outer corner, then sweep across the entire mobile eyelid in the same direction.

Care:

For proper brush hygiene, clean your brush regularly with the Dior Brush Cleanser.

Mariela A.
Van nuys, California
I love this Dior eyeshadow brush it’s so easy to apply my eyeshadow with it. I got it as a gift for my birthday I fell in love with it. I use it all the time, it’s one of my go to eyeshadow brushes
Soupy M.
Longwood, FL
This eyeshadow brush is great. The bristle is really soft. I use it every single day. It is pricey but well worth it. It blends very well. It works with my skin type. I would definitely recommend this brush.
Deliqa D.
Redlands , CA
Must buy. Easy to use and makes ur makeup come out perfect. Yes it's pricy but worth it
Alissa M.
San Antonio
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s a good brush. But I felt like it was overpriced and I just paid for the name. It blends decently, but so do most off the brands offered at specialty stores or Sephora. It isn’t necessarily a waste, but I felt like for the price it should have been AMAZING, or they should lower their prices
Linda L.
This is great for an eye shadow! So soft and spreads pigment very well. Also good for blending in multiple colors and shades. I use it pretty much every day! Very easy to use, I’d definitely recommend - worth every penny!

Amazon