BY DIOR

Dior Has Created Its 1st Illuminating Palette To Brighten The Eyes With An Instant Radiance-boosting Effect. Using Glow-mimeticstm Technology, The Incredibly Luminous Universal Neutrals Recreate The Radiance Of A Flawless Eyelid. The Shades Combine In Perfect Harmony With The Primer And Liner To Create Smooth, Even And Wider-looking Eyes, While Adding Structure And Brightness.

Make-up Finish:
Wider Eyes. Nude Gradation Finish.

Applicator:
A Full Set Of Applicators—eyeliner, Foam, "Sculpt & Blend" Brushes—that Anyone Can Use.

Shades:
1 Universal Harmony.

Formula:
1 Powder Primer. 4 Neutral Eyeshadows. 1 Gel Liner.

Application Tips:

1. Create A Smooth, Even Eyelid While Boosting Staying Power With The Primer: Use The Brush To Blend The Texture Over The Entire Eyelid.
2. Sculpt And Open Up The Eyes With 4 Different Intensities Of Neutral Powders: Use The Foam Applicator To Apply The First Eyeshadow In Touches Of Light Beneath The Brow Arch And At The Inner Corner Of The Eye. Apply The Second Eyeshadow With The Brush Over The Entire Mobile Eyelid. Add Structure With The Third Eyeshadow Applied In The Crease Of The Eyelid Using The Foam Applicator. Intensify The Look With The Last Eyeshadow Applied In The Outer Corner And Along The Upper And Lower Lash Lines.
3. Add Definition With The Liner: Using The Liner Brush, Apply As Close As Possible Along The Upper Lash Line To Densify The Fringe And Extend The Line Outward To Open Up The Eyes.

• I'm thinking about splurging on an eyeshadow quad and wan...2 Answers
  • The swatches look pretty but it appears to be a bit muddy...3 Answers
  • Are they very pigmented ? :)2 Answers
Dior Eye Reviver Illuminating Neutrals Eye Palette
  • "Dior eye shadows deliver the pigmented results other shadows usually dream about. This palette of neutrals is great for day to evening during the work week. Love the versatility of the shades offered and quality color that lasts all day." in 6 reviews
  • "This Pallette is a #musthave if you love neutral colors. I purchased this for everyday use and I always receive compliments on my eye shadow. The creme liner included is wonderful. It goes on smooth and stays all day! I highly recommend. " in 3 reviews
Ellie R.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: 002 more...
I purchased this palette because of the warm neutral shades. Often, many palettes are lacking in neutral shades which are needed to build a good foundation on the lid for layering. This palette, in my opinion, is best for the neutrals, by itself, it would barely show up on my medium skin tone. It might offer more “looks” for someone with fair skin, but most of the colors in this palette, with the exception of the 2 dark colors on the end are fairly muted. The shadows perform well, are pigmented with work, and blend easily. The 2 dark colors on the end help when darkening the outer corners of the eye. Even the shimmers look better as a base, then topped off with a shimmer topper. In doing so, you can easily go from an office look to a nighttime look with a mere swipe of a finger, using a “high potency” shimmer topper, like the Stila ones;-)! This palette was pricey, I’m sure there are plenty of cheaper and similar ones out there, but I also happen to like Dior. This palette is great for traveling as a companion when paired with a “more” colorful and adventurous palette! The quality is great, but 4 stars because of the high price tag.
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
The eyeshadows in 002 are absolutely stunning and blend like a dream!
They're smooth, buttery and very pigmented. The brown liner to the very
right is extremely creamy and very opaque. I have no complaints with
this palette and would highly suggest picking this up if you get the
chance to. You won't be disappointed!
Liz Q.
Review for: 002 more...
This version of the Dior Reviver Eye Palette is much better than the original. The shades are so harmonious and create some beautiful eyes looks! The shadows are quite soft and do kick up quite a bit of powder. While they do not swatch that well, when applied with a brush, it adheres very well to the eyes. The shadows are very blendable and pigmented. The cream liner doesn't set, which is disappointing but it makes a great base for liner or shadow. The thing I don't like about this palette is the packaging, this one is my third palette and the hinges of the palette of my two older ones are broken or very worn. I don't open the palette aggressively, it's just the plastic on the hinges of the palette are flimsy and fragile. Overall, I find this palette to be a great quality
Khierstyn B.
I use the lightest shade in this palette as my base for almost every look I do! The shadows are so creamy and lay all day long! My eyes are hazel and the palette really brings out my eyes! I would recommend it to anyone who loves a nice high quality eye shadow palette!
Ali M.
San Jose
Not enough pigmentation to make this worth the cash.  It is just something that you can spend less money.  the formula is average and can do more with less
Daleshka F.
It is a really great eyeshadow! Super pigmented and the colors are great, they all match together. Good price for the good quality. Cool packaging, really pretty. I would totally recommend this product.
Christy N.
Rockford, MI
I have actually seen this palette as 3 different editions with slightly differing colors. I think this edition is the nicest, the colors differ a little more than in the other 2. I will have to look up their names again, though, because 1 of the others was very, very pretty as well.
Jennifer C.
Amy T.
Meadowlakes, TX
Kaylee L.
Marlton, NJ
This is a stunning neutrals palette that glides smoothly over lids. Highly pigmented pretty pearlized shadows! Gorgeous and high quality you'd expect from Dior! Every makeup love deserves this in their life!
Betty L.
The swatches look pretty but it appears to be a bit muddy once blended on the lids. I am trying different brushes and techniques to see if I can make it work. Anyone has any suggestions? Thanks!
Sydney L.
I'm thinking about splurging on an eyeshadow quad and wanted to know opinions on Dior shadows. I've swatched the shadows before and they seemed fairly stiff. Are they worth the money? Thanks!
kisel h.
Are they very pigmented ? :)

Amazon