BY DIOR

A true invitation for travel, Escale aux Marquises combines Tiare Flower from Polynesia with the fresh aroma of the most precious spices from the Indian Ocean islands. A fragrance made from natural ingredients, selected by the House of Dior for their superior quality: Blood Orange Essence, Pink Pepper from Reunion Island and Tiare Flower Absolute from Tahiti.

• La fragancia de este perfume es bueno,? 2 Answers
Lauren S.
Phoenix, AZ
To me, this is a glorious spring scent. It is sunny fizzy lemons drying down to a really soft and spicy couture lace wrap!

The only problem that I have is that it hardly lasts 30 mins. If I bury my nose on my arm and sniff like a blood hound, I can still smell it the next day, but I have to work hard to do it. Oh please Dior, make it last and a weeny bit longer...
Jez B.
Henderson, KY
Dior is one of my likes my husband give me 1 last birthday and love love it the scent is not strong its just mild as i like..yes firsstime user and i like it a lot .smell yes it last long lasting even i already wash my dress the smell still there..i think no more improvements everything is great..
Sadhana B.
Dior's sunscreen has a wonderful scent like all Dior products, it too smells like flowers and seems very luxurious. The packaging is lovely and extremely travel friendly and there is no fear of leakage. You can carry it around on a regular basis, with extreme ease. I love it!!!
Lauren R.
Olympia , WA
I like the smell, it smells fruity while staying adult like without a childish sent. It is a little pricey but it's lasted me awhile and I use it more than any of my other perfumes, I wish it was a little less fruity but it still smells great!
Angelia G.
Oroville, CA
This is my go too perfume,
I have in my glove box one in all my purses. It's always perfect for every occasion. I bought my last bottle on line. If I could I'd buy in bulk. I've been wearing this for over 5 years ...and every time iv worn it iv always been complimented. If you want to be noticed I definitely recommend!!
jackie f.
Round Rock, TX
You have to know I am a tot al christian Dior addict - haha - I DO have their Addict parfum and love it. I have also gifted hubby Eau Sauvage Pour Homme and Dior Homme. I have gone through BOTTLES of Eau Sveltesimply because I love the baby powder smell. Can't ever go wrong with a Christian Dior fragrance!
Diana L.
This perfume was lovely. I LOVED the scent. The scent lingered for hours. It gives me confidence and make me feel so sexy. This is everything I had hoped it would be. Definitely recommend it; it is worth the price.
Lana G.
Kaplan, LA
This product is amazing. I love the way it smells. The aroma is fantastic and it last all day long. The packaging is so beautiful and luscious. I would definitely recommend this fragrance for all ages.
Amanda F.
Gainesville, GA
I love Christian Dior. The only fragrances I do not like are the tollette ones. They don't smell as good but all the others are great and they last a very long time. Especially the darker colored ones.
Tracey D.
Old Town, FL
Love love ! It has such a sweet scent ! And stays all day! I get so many compliments when I wear this ! It is so worth every penny!! I can't go without it!!! It is so good for every occasion!!!!!
Rocio A.
La fragancia de este perfume es bueno,?

Walmart