BY DIOR

Escale à Portofino is an Eau de Toilette made from superior quality ingredients, exclusive to the House of Dior. A true escapade in Italy, it contains sixteen natural essences, mainly from the Mediterranean region: Calabrian Bergamot, Italian Citron, Sicilian Petitgrain, Bitter Almond, Orange Blossom and Mediterranean Cypress essences.

Flavia Costa S.

I think that perfume is good and the packaging is beautiful I never used it I love too much perfumes I would like to have one of this thank you thau
Xiomy P.
i love the smell of this perfume, it keep in your skin and you clothes, the bottle is very comfortable to have in the purse, the price is acceptable
Rafaela F.
Os perfumes e fragrâncias são ótimas. Principalmente para quem gosta de fragrâncias mais fortes como eu. Gostei bastante dos perfumes que já usei.
Ingrid G.
Cheirinho Maraa.. Aliás, cheirinho não pq é quase pecado deixar alguma coisa no diminutivo se tratando desse perfume! CHEIROSAAAAO DE MY LIFE
Ines L.
costa rica cartago
It's an excellent product, it's not a bad investment of money. I recommend 100%
in a quality product that youngsters and adults love to use
Caitlin D.
Brighton
Still can't decide on how I feel about this perfume, I got it for Christmas, and it's okay but I'd consider it more for elder women.
Jaqueline L.
Recife
So perfect! the fragance looks like a adventure spirit in a sunday afternoon. The bottle looks smart, clean and show flawless.
Aseef A.
Its wonderfull!
Beleive me, If you use it , you well not regret ..
I really like it so mutch!!
Try it and you will see :)))))
Jhoalys F.
excelente me encanta, esa fragancia tan rica, que dura todo el tiempo, es magnifico, perdura, simplemente uno de los mejores
erietta d.
It is great. The sent is so amazing it makes you want to smell it all day. The packaging is jaw dropping it is so stunning
jaimie g.
Hialeah, FL
How pricey is this spray?

Amazon