BY DIOR

Escale à Portofino is an Eau de Toilette made from superior quality ingredients, exclusive to the House of Dior. A true escapade in Italy, it contains sixteen natural essences, mainly from the Mediterranean region: Calabrian Bergamot, Italian Citron, Sicilian Petitgrain, Bitter Almond, Orange Blossom and Mediterranean Cypress essences.

Cécile F.
My favourite perfume ever ! I always have a bottle at home, but I don't use it everyday, I keep it for special moments !!! I am really in love with that fragrance from Dior. I can't tell you with what it is made, but I just can tell you to smell it and you'll be in love too !
Rania a.
jijel taher
i love this perfume i got it for my birthday and ir stays forever like a week and still going and the shape of it is nice too and good looking but i cant buy it because it so expnsive :(
🌹صبرٌ ج.
Tizi ouzou algeria
Enfin un peu de douceur, de poésie et de chic, face à cette agressivité et sophistication des dernières campagnes de pub Dior (je pense à la "collection" Poison).
J’ai enfin trouvé mon parfum pour l’été que je cherchais depuis trés longtemps.
Hannah E.
Smells so beautiful and the container is impeccable and beautiful ! It's long lasting and smells good all day . I love the smell and so does all my family as they compliment me on it every day !!!!!!!!
Dionne O.
Cambridge
Scent is more of citrus , spicy but refreshing which is a good summer perfume. The fragrance I would consider elegant. Again the downside is that the scent does not last long.
Amy H.
This product smells amazing. it smells different in thebottle than it does on you, but i always get lots of compliments. it comes in a nice bottle as well. i bought it at shoppers drug mart and it is a little pricey but it is worth it. iwould buyit again
norah w.
Este es mi perfume. Me encanta , esa sensación de frescor es inigualable, El bote es precioso y cómodo de llevar .La duración al menos para mi es de casi 12horas. Esta es la única fragancia que no cambio. y la recomiendo totalmente.
Nazia R.
THIS IS AMAZING!!! This perfume is my go-to. I have been wearing it everyday since I brought it. I will definitely buy the full version. I think it is definitely worth the money.
Go to EnglishTransliteratebest quality! the texture is excellent, pleasure is pleasant! apply easily and flawlessly! olergicheskih reactions does not cause .... I recommend everyone I love these products! and I will always use them....
Jaavi P.
This product smells amazing I can't even explain. it comes in a nice bottle as well.i love this nice package smells sexy fresh and nice i wear this always
jaimie g.
Hialeah, FL
How pricey is this spray?