BY DIOR

Escale à Portofino is an Eau de Toilette made from superior quality ingredients, exclusive to the House of Dior. A true escapade in Italy, it contains sixteen natural essences, mainly from the Mediterranean region: Calabrian Bergamot, Italian Citron, Sicilian Petitgrain, Bitter Almond, Orange Blossom and Mediterranean Cypress essences.

Shenerrica S.
Jackson , Ms
Smells great! Long lasting smell. Only need two sprays to carry you throughout the day. Love it!
Olena D.
Hamtramck, MI
OMG I love the smell it's amazing I can't even explain. The packaging and bottle cute as always.
Anastacia U.
Dallas, TX
Too strong for me. I like flower smells. Smelled more of a colone. Not worth it. Overly priced
Alise B.
This is my everyday go to love the light but powerful fragrance makes me want to hug myself
Wendy T.
Las Vegas, NV
One of my favorites. Had a nice scent and light not too overpowering. I use it every day
Rachel G.
Frederick, MD
Everyone who has used this product loves it. Great woman's perfume. Would purchase again!
Mariah V.
W Terre Haute, IN
My absolute favorite of all time. It's long lasting and such a sweet, and elegant smell.
Laila D.
Smells amazing !! Totally recommend for anyone !! Is pricey but smells amazing !!
Angelica T.
Lancaster
Fell Inlove with this fragrance back in high school & Haven't found a favorite scent since! It's fresh and has hints of citrus and baby oil smell.
My favourite fragrance, especially in the Summer. It's Dior, so of course it's a bit pricey, but if you want to buy yourself a gift and you have some savings, it's perfect. The bottle is really elegant, nice and sturdy. It lasts all day and it smells like fresh citrus fruits. One of the best gifts I've ever received.
jaimie g.
Hialeah, FL
How pricey is this spray?