BY DIOR

For 2012, François Demachy has created Eau Sauvage Parfum, the new chapter in this legendary story. With the same timeless chic, and same degree of evidence, this great classic has, for the first time, dared to appear in the noblest of concentrations: Eau de Parfum, for black tie charm. This new composition emerges as a nocturnal signature fragrance with a pronounced citrus, woody and amber scent. Mysterious and sensual Myrrh combines with the virile potency of Haitian Vetiver to clothe the emblematic accord of Eau Sauvage.
It has new intensity, both deep and magnetic. The height of masculine sophistication.

Buy on Sephora*
Joe G.
Pennsylvania
I now understand the whole commercial that goes with the sent. Dior Sauvage is wonderful and mystical.. perhaps complex would be the best word for it. Floral without being feminine and it has a hint of patchouli without smelling like the sixties. There is leather and pepper tons to round it out!
LaDetra S.
Irving
Dior Sauvage is an all occasion, all season fragrance. I received numerous compliments from the ladies at work. Even some males inquire about the fragrance. A little goes a long way and it last for days. I sprayed some on for work I still smelled it after work without reapplying. The next day I picked up the shirt and caught a waft. This is def my signature scent
Miranda M.
Alabaster, AL
Even though I am a woman, Ulta sent me this as a sample. I love it so much that I'm buying it for my boyfriend for no reason other than my own benefit. He doesn't stink or anything lol I just really loved this scent!
Louie A.
Baldwin Park, CA
Very pleased with this cologne, the cologne last a long time and it smells great. It is very strong but not overwhelming nor overpowering. The packaging is amazingly beautiful and the product is excellent. Only downside is that it sprays thick drops, probably just the one I received.
Alyssa M.
Battle Ground , WA
Picked this cologne up for my man and I love it! I'm pretty picky when it comes to men's cologne but this scent is perfect. Bought it at Ulta and will definitely be repurchasing once he uses it up.
DeVonee K.
Cleveland, OH
Amazing smell@# Oh my goodness!!! Trust me, you will Not be disappointed! This is a MUST purchase!! I will continue to buy this and ONLY this fresh smelling scent and product.
Olivia G.
Newark , DE
This is what I wear when I feel like a SAVAGE. This is my BAB perfume for when I have important meetings/presentations. It is pricey but makes you feel like a million dollars. It lasts all day, just like the confidence this scent gives me! I absolutely recommend.
Maria Angelica B.
Dominican Republic
I like it, it smells really good and it is not like a strong smell that people in the other corner can smell it, it is a lovely and friendly smell.
Melissa🚀♒ M.
CHICAGO, IL
The Christian dior perfume is has a strong sent but also smells so good. You could find this product in any local drug store such as Walgreens.
Justin W.
This is my signature scent. Amazing performance, amazing compliment factor, all-seasons wearable......if I could give ten stars I would!!!