Dior Eau Sauvage Extrême Eau De Toilette Intense uploaded by Vika S.

BY DIOR

More freshness, more power, more depth.
Eau Sauvage Extrême carries the original accord to the peak of excess and enriches it with a noble woody note that has enveloping accents and a bold contemporary character to intensify its masculinity.
With the same timeless chic and same olfactory self-evidence as Eau Sauvage Eau de Toilette.

Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
My boyfriends brother gifted him this cologne and thank goodness there was a gift receipt. Way to strong of a smell. Reminded me of the body spray teenage boys use. Would not recommend and would not buy.
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
I bought this for my fiancé because i have been eyeballing it for months! I recieved a sample in the mail and it just smelled so good i had to get it for him. Finally he got it for christmas and i am so happy with it! He also loves it! You only need one or two sprays of it because it is a very powerful but sexy scent. It does last all day too! Definately recommend!
Stephani P.
Clinton
This product is amazing! Beautiful- light but engaging sent!

While the price point is rather expensive- you're paying for the quality and longevity of the product! I would 100% purchase this product again and recommend it to family and friends.
Johana V.
Colton, CA
I hate this scent.
My brother wears it all the time, and you can always hear me complain. It makes my head hurt, it's so strong it stinks up the whole house. Only reason for the one star is because it does last all day, trust me, my headaches know.
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
I'm usually super picky about smells and men's cologne to be even more specific but this one had me OBSESSED. I received a free sample in the mail from Sephora with one of my online orders and I had to buy the full sized for my husband immediately!
xlunax x.
My boyfriend loves this fragrance. He was iffy about spending that amount of money on some cologne but bought because it smelled good. I like the smell too and now he is happy with the purchase and doesn't mind spending that much on a fragrance that he likes.
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
I absolute love this scent for men! I got it as a sample for my man to try and im in love its not over powering but def there and amazing! This will be his next cologne ....christmas anyone?
Maria K.
Indiana, PA
This is the best spray for men Dior has! My boyfriend has never been a real big fan of their stuff until he found this one, it's now the only kind he ever wears.
Ronnie G.
Perris, CA
Smells great. You can last all day with a great smell! Kinda on the expensive side of cologne but if you want a great cologne savage by door is the way to go
Brittany S.
Greenville, SC
This cologne smells really nice. My husband thinks it is too strong. If he uses the right amount it smells great but too much can be over powering.