MakeupPerfume & CologneDior
Eau Sauvage Eau de Toilette Spray

Dior Eau Sauvage Eau de Toilette Spray

by Dior

Thinking of gifting this to my boyfriend for valentines is this a good cologne and is it long lasting ?
Is this a warm scent or a fresh scent ?
Es el mismo de Avión?
Start your review of Dior Eau Sauvage Eau de Toilette Spray!
Dior Eau Sauvage Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Anna A.
My significant other received a sample size of this cologne. At first it is overwhelming and it stays overwhelming. It lasts for quite a long time. My significant other and me both felt the same about this cologne. It is way to strong and has a an after shave scent. There is nothing about it that makes it stand out. It has notes of spicy and juicy bergamot with hints of a musky wood scent and vanilla absolute. This cologne is way too strong for both of us. I usually love strong perfumes and colognes but for some reason this one was too much. I would not recommend this cologne. I also would not purchase this cologne either.
Arlington, TX
I think this can be a unisex perfume. I love the clean smell and you do get a big bottle for your money.
Kingston, OK
A very clean and Suttle scent. Smells fantastic! Not over-powering . Wear a little, or wear alot. I think this is good for men or woman
Cincinnati, OH
Smells awesome..i cant wait dor my man to get home so i can smell him. Love this sutle but manly smell
Clovis, NM
This smells so great bought for my husband but all my sons have used it and asked for me to buy them it as well
texas
Purchased at: CVS
Me gusta mucho este perfume y ya lo probé me encanta su aroma me gusta como huele me encanta es un buen producto me encanta el olor huele Super bien me gusta comprarlo porque me encanta y huele hermoso es un producto hermoso
Jacksonville, FL
Smells so good all men should ware this cologne defiantly recommend it and definalty wish it would be not as pricey but at the end good cologne has a price.
I bought this and the after shave balm for my husband and Oh my goodness!!! It's mesmerizing. The scent is subtle but yet soft and full of sex appeal..
He ised to wear Stetson but after wearing this...there is no going back to the Walmart stuff.We will absolutely be purchasing this again and again
I got this for my husband because it smells amazing!!! My 18 and 20 year old sons love it too. It has a smell that is amazing and i never grow tired of it, neither do my husband and our boys. Absolutely amazing Dior.
Taylorsville
Excelente me encantan las fragancias y olor que dejan. Perfectos para cualquiera en diferentes ocasiones