BY DIOR

For long-lasting effects fragrance should be applied to the body's pulse points. These include the wrist, behind the ear, crease of your arm and knee, and the base of your throat. Pulse points give off more body heat as this is where blood vessels are closest to the skin, therefore continually warming and releasing your fragrance. Also, for a lasting effect spraying fragrance lower on the body allows it to rise throughout the day. Layering with the corresponding bath or shower gel and lotion, also is another good practice to help your fragrance last longer.

Liz H.
Medley, FL
Christian Dior was an influential fashion designer, founder of the fashion company that bears his name , Dior, one of the brands of luxury items most representative of the last century.
I think it's a very casual fragrance, with excellent aroma, to take it day by day , has a long duration, and all my friends like . croe that is very good I really like a lot, it is one of the best I've used
Denieccee P.
Meridianville, AL
The CLEANEST scent ever! I love Christian Dior in fashion, mascara and even fragrances. It is a heavy weight with a feather scent. This is my first time and I will definitely be back. It is like a cool breeze on a spring day! Try this scent for yourself!!!!
Lauren R.
I love the packaging on this product, from the box it come in to the bottle itself. Just beautiful presentation. It smells very good and wears throughout the day! I would definitely recommend to go out and try this!
Morgan S.
Greenwood, IN
Love the smell. Wear it every once in a while. I own probably twenty fragrances and this one is one of my favorites.
I didn't use this product for a long period of time but when I did use it I really did like the smell and coverage.
Katie R.
Blacksburg, VA
Very fruity but clean smell, its my favorite for a big occasion and i wouldn't waste this on a day in class
Shayanna R.
Penitas, TX
Not really long lasting but the smell is really strong and its amazing. I Recommend it to everyone
Andrea S.
Louisville, KY
I love this frangance the smell is like to be in heaven, all people ask me wich fragance I am using
Olga L.
I love!!! this fragrance is very feminine, delicate and subtle ... perfect for a girl like me!
Marilyn S.
I absolutely love this perfume!! My favorite time to wear it is right before bedtime right after a long bath. It makes me feel relaxed and pretty and I just wanna curl up with my man and watch a movie lol. On me it has a soft violet/sandalwood scent with a hint of rose. I can definitely smell the fig as well. Its very innocent and fresh. Not overpowering at all. Sillage is ok, about 2 or 3 hours which is fine because by then I've fallen asleep I absolutely love this perfume!! My favorite time to wear it is right before bedtime right after a long bath. It makes me feel relaxed and pretty and I just wanna curl up with my man and watch a movie lol. On me it has a soft violet/sandalwood scent with a hint of rose. I can definitely smell the fig as well. Its very innocent and fresh. Not overpowering at all. Sillage is ok, about 2 or 3 hours which is fine because by then I've fallen asleep.