Dior DuoStyl Levres Double Stick Lipcolor and Liner uploaded by Sara E.

BY DIOR #85 in Lip Liner

Buy Christian Dior Lip Liners - Christian Dior DuoStyl Levres Double Stick Lipcolor and Liner 410. How-to-Use: First, sharpen the lip pencil for optimal use. Close mouth and line around the lips until desired contrast is achieved, follow with complementary lip color.

Dior DuoStyl Levres Double Stick Lipcolor and Liner
  • "This product is the maximum, creamy and very natural, I love. this product is the maximum, creamy and very natural, I love" in 4 reviews
Lana S.
Awesome liner! It’s lasted me almost half a year in my looks rotations. I really like that it doesn’t get old fast, what I mean by that is it won’t clamp or it doesn’t get to dry and makes it hard to put the liner on very smoothly. Overall a really great product not much to say besides I love it
Kaylee K.
Colville , WA
I love that you can get a small line to really define your lips if you're trying to add a little extra shape to your lip without using a plumper. My lips aren't thin but not plump either so I love to define them a little better with this.
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Anne W.
Washington
Two in one lip products are my favorite. So I do not lose the lip liner and lip products that are supposed be matched together. This brand is one of my favorites.
Sara E.
New Castle, DE
I like the fact that already you got the match color lip pencil with lipstick.
Have a good size and design.

Lip pencil part is a little big harder that I would love to, but lipstick part is perfect.

Isn't waxy, isn't feel so vaseline finish, just have a pretty good texture and formula.

Another thing I actually like it's coverture, well pigmented but doesn't feel heavy.

I own color 650 which is a natural pink so beautiful.
Poba Z.
I wasn’t sure if I was gonna like this product but it ended up being very good. First of all the quality is good the color is lovely and the price is amazingly low. I love it and I will purchase it again and will definitely try different colors. And since I was very happy with it I would recommend it as well.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Stephanie Ann S.
Bay Shore, NY
These are good if have thinner lips. I have thin lips so it works well for me. But the lip color side is small if your lips are thicker so you’ll go through this product fast.
GĂ©nesis M.
Excellent for keep my makeup acorde, before I used it, my lip gloss was a disaster, I don't even know where begin my lips or where ends, after I used this I never have the same problem.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
Okay so the 90's are back and they are back hard. Which means break out the lip liner and those moody burgundy lips you haven't rocked since the 90's. And when it comes to those hues, lipliner goes a long way for keeping that lipstick on your lips where it belongs.