BY DIOR

An oceanic fragrance, created in harmony with nature, this radiant, fresh and subtle accord captures the landscape where the sky meets the sea in a warm, oceanic floral bouquet. Enveloping, serene and sensual.

Fragrance Notes:
Top Note: Mandarin
Heart Note: Peony
Base Note: Vanilla

Lelu F.
Tulsa, OK
A beautiful fragrance, all time favorite and s classic. I just love that deep vanilla harmonizing with the mandarin and peony. Stays on all day and the bottle lasts you forever. I will highly recommend it to those beautiful women who have not meet this beauty yet.
Keyshia C.
New York
Love Dior June baby! I love this perfume, but I must say it's a little strong, which it's something I like because I only have to use a small amount. This is my 3rd time purchasing this product from Macy's or Sephora. I would most likely purchase again and again.
I received this as a gift and at first I was a bit skeptical as I am the person who sticks to one scent but I was very impressed with the smell. The value is great! I looked it up online and it is a bit pricey but again you get what you pay for. Definetly recomend this.
Taylor P.
Bonney lake
My Nana introduced me to this perfume and I’m absolutely in love! Some people tell me I smell like a Grandma but I personally don’t care. I think that it could be a bit cheaper but considering how long it lasts on your skin and that just a little bit goes a long way it is totally worth it.
Taylor G.
District Hts, MD
The best smelling perfume ever! It smells like Honey! This has nice packaging and has a nice bottle. The scent lasts long and you can smell it even at the end of your day, I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Emma A.
My fiancé loves this so much he is almost running out he smells amazing all of my nephews want it now that's how good it smells it may be expensive but it's worth it u won't be able to keep your hands off of your man
katia L.
Naples, FL
rica fragancia una de mis favoritas. huele delicioso primera vez q lo uso. y lo volveria a comprar. y hasta para regalar. su precio es un poco elevado pero vale la pena. su botella es muy pequena.
Kiara M.
Niles, MI
I have never worn the fragrance. But I remember my mother wearing it when I was a child. It has heavenly scents of musk and hints of vanilla. I remember playing with her empty bottles as they are very unique. I absolutely love this smell!
Neilsa S.
The bottle is cute and compact the scent is even great however it is a strong lingering scent and I have a very sensitive nose so after a little while I start to get a headache so this is not a product that I can regularly use
Amy O.
Vista, CA
This perfume smells amazing. I don't usually wear perfumes but I love this one. It's not over powering and the smell lasts throughout the day. My hubby loves it to so that's a win win.

back