Dior Dolce Vita Eau De Toilette uploaded by Natalie F.Dior Dolce Vita Eau De Toilette uploaded by Natalie F.Dior Dolce Vita Eau De Toilette uploaded by Aastha K.

BY DIOR

Dolce Vita, the fragrance of happiness recalls the carefree, heart-lifting nostalgia of driving a convertible along the Italian Riviera. A dazzlingly feminine and joyful fruity/floral fragrance with spicy, sensual undertones of cedar, it incarnates the spirit of Dior in all its sumptuousness.

Noelia S.
Very disappointed....the scent is as good as I remember; but it starts out really strong and fades drastically in less than 5 minutes. I do not like the hassle of returning purchases so I'll keep it. Macys had discontinued this cologne years ago so I should have known better than to order this online..
Suellen S.
Nunca usei mais já ouvi falar grandes coisas sobre ele quero muinto provar essa fragancia espetacular
Emily R.
SMELLS TERRIBLE I GATE ITHTFDFTGGHHHHHHYH NEVER EVER EVER BUT THUS it is so so so bad it nearly made me puke
Dariana B.
Del Rio, TX
I am very sensitive to certain smells and this aggravated my smelling so bad. I got a runny nose just with a couple sprays. I wouldn't get this product again.
Krystal P.
Raleigh, NC
The least favorite perfume that i own. It was too overwhelming for me and it just doesn't smell good
Blanca C.
Didn't really like that the scent disappears right away, maybe it's just me. I like the fragrance but not that it doesn't last
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Eau Dolce vita is not a favorite it gives me a headache but my aunt loves it
Marcela N.
Eau De Dolce Vita By Christian Dior For Women, Very disappointed....the scent is as good as I remember; but it starts out really strong and fades drastically in less than 5 minutes.Very disappointed.... but i s better than others
jennifer J.
Burbank, CA
Very strong. I am not a fan. I think this is meant for women with more experienced palettes than me. I would, however, buy this for a relative.
Jennie Z.
Nice smell but doesn't really last.  Not on me, at least, so I can't justify the price for something that doesn't last as long as one would expect.
Lety A.
Is the smell sweet or harsh ?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
I love strong notes, is this perfume strong?
Peggy
My mother used to have this scent but in the old packaging. I really loved the scent but I'm not sure if it is discontinued or not? I live in Canada and don't really know anyplace that carries it in store. This would definitely be my all time favorite if I could find it.

Walmart