Dior Dolce Vita Eau De Toilette uploaded by Natalie F.Dior Dolce Vita Eau De Toilette uploaded by Natalie F.Dior Dolce Vita Eau De Toilette uploaded by Aastha K.

BY DIOR

Dolce Vita, the fragrance of happiness recalls the carefree, heart-lifting nostalgia of driving a convertible along the Italian Riviera. A dazzlingly feminine and joyful fruity/floral fragrance with spicy, sensual undertones of cedar, it incarnates the spirit of Dior in all its sumptuousness.

Ashley S.
Nashville, TN
This perfume smells the absolute best! I get compliments on it every time I wear it. People always ask me where I got it and how much I spent on it. I was very pleased with the price and liked how the smell stays on you for almost the whole day!!!!!!!
Dariana B.
Del Rio, TX
I am very sensitive to certain smells and this aggravated my smelling so bad. I got a runny nose just with a couple sprays. I wouldn't get this product again.
Linda R.
Carpentersville, IL
My fave but too strong. I am also picky about fragrances but the dolce has the perfect but strong sweet scent. The best thing is that it stays on like colone.
Kenia S.
Oceanside, CA
Actually purchased this as a gift. Lived it so much had to buy one for myself. I love the smell. But just for special occasions. It can't be too much at times.
Briss M.
It has an exquisite odor. It lasts all day and it doesn't stain clothes. My skin is very sensible to perfume, but nothing happens to it when I wear this perfume
Debora Z.
Los Angeles, CA
This scent is like a piece of heaven! I've been using it for years and definitely recommend it. It's sweet and fresh at the same time and it last a long time.
Jeannie H.
Jenks, OK
Simply feminine! It lasts all day and into the night! I think it's a male magnet! I wear when I'm going out with my girlfriends and the men flock like bees!
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
Great scent, probably one of my favorite Christian Dior's creations. The scent is not too heavy and is great for any season. Probably best for daytime wear.
Myrna L.
Thousand Oaks, CA
This has such a sweet lingering smell! You don't need to use much! Dab a bit is Vaseline where you spray and it has a whole different smell and last longer
Hannah P.
Atlanta, GA
This fragrance is lovely. It is sophisticated and not too over powering. The bottle is beautiful. First time using it, but I would definitely use it again.
Lety A.
Is the smell sweet or harsh ?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
I love strong notes, is this perfume strong?
Peggy
My mother used to have this scent but in the old packaging. I really loved the scent but I'm not sure if it is discontinued or not? I live in Canada and don't really know anyplace that carries it in store. This would definitely be my all time favorite if I could find it.

Walmart