Dior Dolce Vita Eau De Toilette uploaded by Natalie F.Dior Dolce Vita Eau De Toilette uploaded by Natalie F.Dior Dolce Vita Eau De Toilette uploaded by Aastha K.

BY DIOR

Dolce Vita, the fragrance of happiness recalls the carefree, heart-lifting nostalgia of driving a convertible along the Italian Riviera. A dazzlingly feminine and joyful fruity/floral fragrance with spicy, sensual undertones of cedar, it incarnates the spirit of Dior in all its sumptuousness.

Rachel K.
My favorite perfume, but it's so expensive for me that I only use it on special occasions! I always feel happy and special when wearing it because of the association of the perfume with big or classy events in my life.
Geneva S.
I received this christian Dior fragrance as a gift one holiday. Though it isn't something I would I buy for myself, it as a nice scent. A little to sweet for me.
Katrina T.
NORTH MIAMI, FL
Christian Dior has some awesome smelling perfumes. They are so bomb. I love nice bottles and sweet smells. It is one of my favorites. I truly enjoy the product. It is long lasting and affordable. I love it
Marleth E.
Brownsville, TX
This peefume smells vreat, i bought at dillards very convi ient ptize the pro about this product is it stays all day the smell os amazing i completely recommend to anyone wanting to smell fresh and nice
Sheila N.
Hephzibah, GA
I'm addicted to perfumes, but for me this fragrance is the number one. The best, is romantic, sexy, pure seduction. Stay all day in my skin. Love it!! 100 %recommend.
Caydie B.
Temecula, CA
HAVE YOU SMELT THIS? It's amazing! Went to the store for a completely different perfume but they were out! So I grabbed this one and I am so happy! Long long lasting scent, a little pricey but ya get what ya pay for
Maria M.
Sacramento, CA
The smell on this is amazing and can make anyone fall in love with it. I am usually really sensitive because strong perfumes can cause me headaches but this one is soft and will last all day.
Theodhora G.
Love this perfume so much guys! It's so nice and not heavy at all which is great but it also stays on for a long time!! I would buy this again so quickly if I didn't already have it!
Neffy G.
Dress the wall I love anything Christian to your and I had a sample of this and it smelled amazing sat ended up buying the full size but I Ran out and I just love the way this smells
Grismelda G.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I haven't had a favorite one but all they all smell amazing. Worth every penny . Smell the samples they have wherever your at where they sell then You will fall in love.
Lety A.
Is the smell sweet or harsh ?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
I love strong notes, is this perfume strong?
Peggy
My mother used to have this scent but in the old packaging. I really loved the scent but I'm not sure if it is discontinued or not? I live in Canada and don't really know anyplace that carries it in store. This would definitely be my all time favorite if I could find it.

Amazon