Dior Dolce Vita Eau De Toilette uploaded by Natalie F.Dior Dolce Vita Eau De Toilette uploaded by Natalie F.Dior Dolce Vita Eau De Toilette uploaded by Aastha K.

BY DIOR

Dolce Vita, the fragrance of happiness recalls the carefree, heart-lifting nostalgia of driving a convertible along the Italian Riviera. A dazzlingly feminine and joyful fruity/floral fragrance with spicy, sensual undertones of cedar, it incarnates the spirit of Dior in all its sumptuousness.

Natalie F.
ALHAMBRA, CA
It's a Saturday night, and no dressy evening is complete without your very own signature fragrance. For me, time and time again, it's been Dior Dolce Vita. Of the four pictured below (left to right: Dune, Tendre Poison, Dolce Vita, Poison), Dolce Vita is definitely the one I use the most, followed by Poison. It has a light, floral scent that's pleasing in every situation, whereas Poison is a tad heavy and sultry, perhaps best to save that for a really special occasion... The packaging is a little dated, but I enjoy the classy feel. Although, Dior could stand to make their bottles a little easier to open!
cameron c.
Islip
This smell was so smoothing and i got so many compliments. It's better than other products because it doesn't seem like too much the bottle is beautiful goes well with my house and i would 100% recommend to others.
Neffy G.
Dress the wall I love anything Christian to your and I had a sample of this and it smelled amazing sat ended up buying the full size but I Ran out and I just love the way this smells
Bailey P.
Hazel park
Such a good product for my sensitive skin. Bottle is really cute and nice to give as gift. Is was so soothing to my poor over used skin. Will buy LOTS again.  Fantastic, garuntee to please! I hope theY sell a bigger size in the future or gift sets! Maybe expand on scents too.
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
My mom passed this perfume on to me after receiving it for a gift. Dolce Vita just wasn't for her BUT it is for me. Dolce Vita is a very strong smelling perfume, I do believe there is some patchouli notes in it, but that's probably what attracts me to it. When I was working at a fragrance counter one of the ladies said "you know your perfect perfume when it you can't smell it on yourself." Dolce Vita i can smell in the bottle but after 5 minutes it completely blends with my natural smell. This perfume would not be ideal for young people, definitely not a go to if you're buying a gift for someone. I know this fragrance isn't for everyone but I love it.
Erica N.
Dallas, TX
Beautiful scent. This scent has been around a long while & I love it. I believe the fragrance has changed over the years due to regulations on ingredients, etc. I also believe that Dior either has discontinued or is thinking of discontinuing this scent. I have found it difficult to find in stores. The fragrance is light & floral. I would prefer the perfume as it would last longer on the skin.
elise C.
Saint Paul, MN
This fragrance is hard to find in the United States, which is a pity. The bottle design may be a little dated and the promos have long since dried-up, but I think this is a classic and winner. It is a bold and sexy scent that evolves and is sophisticated. I've noticed it is still popular in the Mediterranean, and deservingly so. I imagine this well-paired with a poised and elegantly sexy woman. I don't wear fragrances too often, but I will always keep this one around.
Ashlee R.
Denver, CO
Not my favorite. I received this as a sample from a beauty store. The scent is a little too sweet and "old lady" like for me. It's also pretty pungent. The good news is that, if you like the scent, it's long lasting. Fragrances are hard to recommend, but I tend to like more subtle, floral scents. If you like a super sweet, strong scent, this is for you.
Nicole N.
Sugar Land, TX
This perfume is just absolutely amazing I wear it all the time and I always get complemented on it and asked on it bc it's that amazing it will last the the whole entire night with ought me having to use the entire bottle just 1-2 sprays will last that long so if you don't own this get in your car and hop right down their bc you can't miss out
Kelsie P.
Kent, OH
My boyfriend loves this scent on me. It is very light and not too strong. And it doesn't make me smell like an old lady. the bottle is very cute and perfectly matches my room. It is better than any other brand because it lasts all day. The bottle could be a little bigger for its price, but it is a great gift as well.
Lety A.
Is the smell sweet or harsh ?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
I love strong notes, is this perfume strong?
Peggy
My mother used to have this scent but in the old packaging. I really loved the scent but I'm not sure if it is discontinued or not? I live in Canada and don't really know anyplace that carries it in store. This would definitely be my all time favorite if I could find it.