Dior Diorsnow White Reveal UVB Shield SPF 50 uploaded by trish g.Dior Diorsnow White Reveal UVB Shield SPF 50 uploaded by member-fe71c04b9

BY DIOR

A face sunscreen to defend and moisturize the skin. The Diorsnow UVB Protection White Reveal Sunscreen SPF 50 instantly safeguards and hydrates, leaving skin soft and supple and the complexion flawless and even. It contains the NEW UV Tri-dimensional shield technology, delivering the highest UVA and UVB protection while protecting the skin from adverse effects of increases in temperature and fluctuations in humidity.

Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Wow I can't say enough about this product and how it protects my face from harmful UV rays. I've had several moles removed that were skin cancer or pre skin cancer so have to be very careful in the Sun and protect my face as much as possible. I highly recommend this product and it's worth the price. It's better to protect yourself than to be sorry later. It goes on really smooth and absorbs nicely and doesn't leave an oily feeling behind. That's important on your face cuz you really don't want it really product.
Greeshma R.
Tempe, AZ
If you are finding the lily extract makeup remove water like me, buy this. It's basically the same thing. That one was nearly 5 star before. it's the best makeup remove product I've used ever. It could also be used as toning. I didn't use it that way, but it just light like a toning, not oily not sticky. Amazing product.
Tiffany L.
Frisco, TX
It brightened up my skin, reduced some redness and hyperpigmentation(dark patches), and made my skin even toned in general. The consistency is a bit thick, and it s not that kind of moiturizer that is lightweight and gel. At first, i felt like putting on a layer of hydrating and whitening mask. But once I worked into the skin, it got quickly absorbed into the skin while making the skin so soft, brightened and hydrated. My T-zone oil was reduced throughout the day-skin was mattified basically. So you have oily or combination skin type, and looking to reduce pore size and oil production, this should be worth grabbing!
Kaylee L.
I really love this spf but I wish it came in a larger size! For the price it's excellent but the amount of product seems small to me. This wears beautifully under makeup and protects your skin from the sins harmful rays.
Kaif K.
Carmel, IN
I love that this product is not only a sunscreen, but, it also helps get rid of a tan. It applies thick like a sunscreen but once it is on, it feels very light on the skin. Would definitely recommend it to others!
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
Great for hydrating the skin. I use this product when I will be out in the sun most of the day since it does contain SPF! the packaging is great because it contains a pump which makes it easy to apply.
Lourdes R.
I use this as a primer when Iknow I'm going to be out in the sun for a while it's like a screen protector but with the advantage of wearing makeup over it and not getting all gooey and ugly
Bethany R.
Tacoma, WA
I keep this with me all the time the best facial sunscreen that is long wearing and doesn't leave me looking purple! Haha
Xiomara B.
Alexandria, VA
Despise the brand, one of the worst ive tried. i wouldn't recommend it to my friends and family
Andrea M.
Las Cruces, NM
Excelente porque cierra los poros y deja una cara más limpia y bella. Lo use durante un año.
Victoria F.