BY DIOR

Formulated with Icelandic Glacial™ Water that day after day helps to boost skin transparency, this new foundation formula combines three innovations: Fresh Glow PigmentsTM with rosy highlights to restore radiance to dull complexions, diamond powders that recreate incredibly luminous skin transparency and Glow Control powders to seamlessly absorb sebum and optically soften skin irregularities.
Its air-whipped fluid texture bathes skin in freshness. Makeup remains perfect, luminous and pure, all day long.

Gabrielle K.
Phoenix , Az
This foundation goes on very light and smooth. I usually have to reapply powder within a couple hours because of my oily complexion. I prefer a matte foundation. This makes your skin have a dewy look.
Jazmin L.
Montclair, CA
It is pricey so I would I going to use this I would only use it for special occasions. The coverage though is amazing and you can purchase is at Macy's or Nordstrom's absolutely love this foundation
Cortney R.
Tazewell, VA
This has a brightening agent in it for people suffering from discoloration on their face. They have a whole skin care line and this foundation goes with the "diorsnow" line.
Dani D.
Phoenix, AZ
Top notch foundation. Build-able coverage. Leaves skin feeling silky smooth and not to drying. The price is a little much but will worth the cost. I purchased this from Sephora
Aisha A.
Woodbridge, VA
This is my everyday wear. It looks so natural on skin and breaths through the skin too. I use it with primer and dior powered for contour too
emma f.
Not the best I've used but it's good for someone with older skin . It's to patchy. I don't recommend to younger females
Rachael L.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: 021 LINEN more...
This is too light to cover my dark spots. It feels bit heavy when I wear it. I prefer other foundation from Dior
Phylicia S.
Shirley, NY
The formula is great and does not settle into the wrinkles. It's easily medium to full coverage
Sofia M.
Because of my sensitive skin a lot of brands I cannot use. This happens to be one of them.
Mahgol M.
I just wish I had tried it sooner, it is Awesome. The coverage is great and lasts all day. It is a full coverage foundation but does not make your skin cakey or oily.
I think I've found my new "go to". A+++