Dior Diorsnow White Perfection Anti-Spot & Transparency Brightening Serum - The Refill uploaded by Mariam H.

BY DIOR

Refill your Diorsnow sérum in just a single step.
Combining the exceptional power of Edelweiss with Mallow extract and the Transparency EnhancingTM Complex in the Edelweiss Complex, the Diorsnow Serum activates a brightening mechanism inside the skin for the broadest action ever reached by Dior in a single serum with instant and lasting correction on dark spots, transparency and perfect uniformity of skin tone and texture.

Refill sold separately.

Environmental Responsibility:

Beauty, loyalty and sustainability go hand in hand at Dior as it adopts an eco-friendly approach to a selection of its iconic skincare products, now available as refills. Indulge in the pleasure and effectiveness of Dior skincare refills with peace of mind, knowing that you are significantly reducing your environmental footprint.

Marissol S.
Mcallen, TX
I dont love the smell but for the price i think it is okay not the best but it is good to have something, i havent seen a big change to my face just minimal. So try it out first and then see if its worth it
Taryn D.
Salem, OR
This has really evens out my skin tone especially around my mouth. Having darker skin my pigmentation is always a little off due to hormones. Especially one spot on my chest. This removes all of those.
Emily F.
Midland
I have dark spots on my face from being in the sun and this product has nearly removed them. It leaves my skin silky smooth and is perfect for everyday use! I LOVE IT!
Marissa W.
Mount Juliet, TN
Works very good I had some acne scars from when I was younger I wasn't sure if it would work on them and they are much lighter and less noticeable
Olivia O.
Seattle, WA
LOVE This serum! I got this as a sample and it is such a nice product. The texture of the product is nice.
Mariam H.
duisburg
It's been over a month now since I've incorporated this into my skincare routine and it really has been the best thing ever. I have issues acne marks and hyper pigmentation but for all of my new acne, I've noticed that they fade a lot faster. Of course the older ones take a while. The consistency is nice and workable and you don't need to apply a lot. My skin is definitely brighter and the texture had really improve. I love this stuff.
Dior Diorsnow Global Brightening Anti-Spot & Transparency Serum
hadil f.
i reaallyy love it so fantastic so beautiful so nice ❤❤ this is so amazing j'adoore this product ❤❤ top happy