BY DIOR

Diorsnow is a clinically proven brightening-treatment collection that evens the complexion, diminishes the appearance of dark spots and increases radiance. Powered by Icelandic glacial water and Dior's exclusive transparency-enhancing complex, the new formulas counteract skin acidity and target all five features of a radiant complexion (evenness, luminosity, moisture, texture and plumpness) for even faster and more effective brightening results. Immediately skin is illuminated with a flawless, even radiance that is intensified day after day.

The lightweight, tinted formula delivers natural looking coverage for a perfectly flawless complexion while brightening the skin, reducing dark spots and protecting against UV damage with SPF 50.

Maddie W.
San Diego, CA
This is an amazing everyday base makeup. It is great if you want a no makeup look just like your second skin.  I normally just use my finger to pat it on after my skincare routine and i'm good to go because it already has spf 50 PA+++ (Broad Spectrum) in it. I haven't noticed any breakout so far. I believe it has somewhat of whitening serum build in it and I hope it works.
Shade Range: 010 is fair to light yellow skintone; 020 is medium peachy/pinky skintone. I'm about NC15-20 and 010 is a decent match. I do find the color adjust to my skintone so don't worry if it is a little bit off. Coverage: covered all of my redness, definitely medium, but can be layered to full.Application: finger or sponge/beauty blender since the consistency is a little bit thick. (Be sure to use little at first)Finish: luminousStaying power: 7+ hrs without primer and setting powder.
Since it has amazing coverage, you can use it as a regular foundation. I recommend you build it up one layer by another because it may accentuate pores if so much to put on, But, DO NOT USE it when you do flash photography due to the high SPF.All in all, Love Love Love! My go to BB cream from now on!
Kiah M.
San Gabriel, CA
Absolutely love this BB cream!!!! It is definitely a FULL COVERAGE BB cream. Love the fact that this has a really high spf. So this is my go to "foundation" for days where I know I'm going to be in the sun a lot or just days I'm going for that "no makeup" makeup look. The only thing is, is that when you first apply the cream is a lot whiter that expected, but it does oxidize after a minute or two. This product also improves the quality of my skin! Even after just one use my skin is noticeably smother with a more even skin tone.
Maricela C.
3112 barton rd carrollton
I love this bb cream. Really nice to start off with you're makeup products. Pros: it has sunscreen so it protects you from the sun there isnt cons. Its long lasting. Bought it online at there store. Yes i would buy it again really nice to use really pigmented.
jill k.
Duncan, OK
Like this product alot. Anything with added SPF is a win in my opinion. I have worn this under my hourglass primer and they worked together flawless.