BY DIOR

With its ultra-refreshing metal applicator, the Diorsnow white reveal illuminating eye treatment visibly reduces dark circles and puffiness.
Your eyes light up with a new ultimate brightness.

Benefits:

The eye contour appears smoother and brighter. Your eyes light up with a new ultimate brightness.

Key Ingredient:

For the 1st time, Diorsnow combines the Transparency Enhancing Complex (T.E.C.TM), the most complete brightening technology, with Icelandic Glacial WaterTM and Mallow extract for boosted effectiveness at the heart of the DNA, on all 5 features of skin transparency: Evenness, luminosity, moisture, plumpness and skin texture fineness.

• I was wondering if anyone else who uses this product has ...1 Answers
Beatrix P.
Medusa, NY
This item was gifted to me so I don't know the cost, (thank god) but sadly it was the first and only time I got the chance to use it.
Yes!I did finish the entire thing. Yes! I did see what I considered to be visibly brightening results around my eye area and the softening of beginners crows feet. I would HIGHLY recommend to anyone considering the product and can only imagine how much greater the results would have been over time.
Shafia Q.
Hamilton, NJ
This is a pricey product but it does the job and you get what you paid for. I have eye circles and after using it for 2-3 months I saw a change in my under eyes. I would recommend this to anyone who have under eye circles because it really does work well.
Laura B.
Baton Rouge , LA
This stuff is really good for even young eyes! I used it for puffy eyes and dark circles and I feel like it visibly erased them. I really love the packaging it's so dainty and easy to travel with. It is a little bit on the pricey side but I still love it!
Jen L.
Dior always has quality products in my opinion. This specific treatment was amazing. It really helped brighten up the look of my skin over time, and was gentle and made everything feel nice a smooth.
Brittany T.
W Hampton Bch, NY
Love this eye treatment. Really hydrates and makes my under eyes bright and beautiful. I use it every night. Definitely worth the money. I've been using this for about a year and don't think I will ever switch!!!!
Ruby B.
Boulder, CO
Ehhhhhhhh this is okay, I guess. It has a weird smell-- one reminiscent of Jacob Sartorius Body odor and a sour cheese, so it really smells quite terrible. but the actual product is pretty good and refreshing
Alison K.
Kenosha, WI
This product is amazing and works wonders!! I naturally have dark circles under my eyes with puffiness, and after 6 weeks of use, my eyes lookes bright and clear. There is no other product that has given me these kind of results. I love it!!!
Ashley G.
Los Angeles , CA
I have tried better creams but this is ok. It is pricy but I enjoyed it and would probably repurchase later on.
Nancy C.
It's works amazingly. Depending on how much your dark circles are this Dior eye treatment will please you 😉
M K.
This definitely illuminates my eye n helped with swelling. It's a bit pricey but smells good tho
Alison K.
Kenosha, WI
I was wondering if anyone else who uses this product has any recommendations on other products that work well with this product?