Dior Diorsnow D-NA Control White Reveal Day Essence uploaded by Esther Y.

BY DIOR

New Diorsnow D-NA Control White Reveal Day Essence corrects and prevents over-production of melanin, illuminating and firming the skin to reveal a radiant complexion. It also delivers the highest concentration of TECTM, Dior's exclusive brightening complex. The exclusive complex promotes skin brightness by perfecting the balance of five key features of the skin: flawless complexion, luminosity, moisture, refined texture and plumpness. By focusing on the key features, the skin is free of dark spots and naturally glows with radiance.

Diorsnow is now also enriched with Icelandic Glacial water, one of the purest waters on earth. The water counteracts the levels of acidity in the skin, boosting the brightening effect of TECTM complex. After one month of use, skin is 32% more even, toned and dark spots are 26% less visible.

How To Use:

Apply morning to face and neck.

Esther Y.
Centreville, VA
I normally wait at least a month before reviewing a skincare product because I want to fully experience its effectiveness before I publish an opinion. This serum however really worked well for me right from the first week. I received the entire Dior Snow line to sample, and I was especially excited to try this line because I've been having some hormonal acne problems around my cheeks and forehead. Desperate to relieve my inflamed and irritated trouble areas, I've tried apple cider vinegar masks and pimple drying lotions alike, but it wasn't until I started applying this serum underneath Aveeno lotion that I started to see my scarring and irritation calm down. I will have to wait and see and give an updated review but if this serum continues to work for me I'm definitely planning to purchase the full-sized bottle.
Julia M.
Burnaby, BC
This really helped clear up my skin and rosacea! Saved my skin. I highly recommend it and would buy it again!