Dior Diorsnow Brightening Refining Moist Cloud Creme uploaded by Deborah G.

Dior Diorsnow Brightening Refining Moist Cloud Creme

The Diorsnow Brightening Refining Moist Cloud Creme Is The 1st  Lightening #microcapsules Of Zinc Gluconate Focus On Reducing The Production Of Sebum And Target Specifically Only The Oilier Areas Of The Skin.
The Skin Is Instantly Softer And More Even.
Day After Day, Pores And Spots Are Diminished To Reveal Perfectly Refined Even Skin.

*by Dior

Smooth And Natural  Results After 1 Month*:

100%: The Skin Is More Luminous
98%: The Skin Is More Radiant

95% : The Skin Is Hydrated
98% : The Skin Is Suppler

*test: Self-assessment, % Of Agreement, 60 Japanese Women After 1 Month Of Use

Application Tip:
Apply To The Face In The Morning And At Night.

Key Ingredient:
The Exceptional Brightening Power Of The Edelweiss From Dior Gardens
Skin Evenness And Colour Are Determined By A Pigment Known As Melanin. With Aging And Repeated Sunlight Exposure, The Undesirable Sallow Colour Of Melanin Spreads All Over The Skin, Altering Its Evenness. Over Time, Melanin Also Becomes Darker, Damaging The Natural Skin Colour. Dior Researchers Have Discovered That Edelweiss Extract From The Dior Gardens In Switzerland Interferes In This Process And Can Diminish, Correct And Prevent The Creation Of Dark Spots Deep Down. Preventive Action Against Spots Deep Inside The Skin Is One Of The Most Effective Ways To Achieve Lasting Efficacy On Skin Evenness And Colour Correction.

Patricia R.
If this does everything I've read it does, I will be the ideal candidate for this cream. I have dark spots from tanning most of my life. And now that I am older, the dullness seem to be problematic.
Deborah G.
I so love this product and cannot live without it. It really finished my imperfections n wrinkles around my eyes - Crowsfeet . 5 stars on this product itrawks 110%
Bouira sour el ghozlane city de 20 aout
Hello . i really love all the products of this company. If you allow me
to review the product i would be grateful to you . i can help you
promote your products by reviewing them on my videos & my instagram.
For the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet & on
the same time to help the company to promote good news
Best regards. Fouzi
Stephanie M.
Wowza! This cream is crazy good! My skin was so luminous and soft. I knocked one star off because the full size version is extremely pricey. I've had samples from Sephora to try. After using this AM and PM I noticed a big difference in my skin. It is mildly scented.
Courtney J.
Lawrenceville, GA
How does this compare to other moisturizers? It is worth the $?
Amanda G.
Marysville, WA
Dior skincare has very mixed reviews on Sephora.com. how does this moisturizer rank?
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Does this really help shrink pores?
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this moisturizer? I really love the Dior line of skincare products, and I'm curious about this one. Thanks!
Patricia R.
Have any of you had the opportunity to use this product? And if so, please tell me how it worked for you