Dior Diorsnow Brightening Refining Moist Cloud Creme uploaded by Deborah G.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry A hydrating, refining, and brightening cream that visibly corrects pores and dark spots. Solutions for:- Dryness- Uneven skintone- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…Thanks to the microencapsulated mattifying Smart Pore Control™ microcapsules of zinc gluconate that visibly reducing the production of sebum and targets the oilier areas of the skin skin is instantly softer and more even. Day after day, it improves the appearance of pores and spots, revealing perfectly refined, even skin. The exceptional brightening power of the Edelweiss from Dior Gardens. Skin evenness and color are determined by a pigment known as melanin. With aging and repeated sunlight exposure, the undesirable sallow color of melanin spreads all over the skin, altering its evenness. Over time, melanin also becomes darker, damaging the natural skin color. Dior researchers have discovered that Edelweiss extract from the Dior Gardens in Switzerland interferes in this process and can diminish, correct, and prevent the creation of dark spots. Preventive action against spots is one of the most effective ways to achieve lasting efficacy on skin evenness and color correction. Edelweiss is cultivated at the heart of the Valais Garden in Switzerland at an altitude of 1,100 m. In this beautiful but hostile environment, temperatures can drop until -10-C while UV intensity is extreme, heavily reflected by the eternal snows. All the conditions are gathered for Edelweiss to develop the finest flowers, naturally and in the greatest respect of the environment Research results: In a self-assessment on 60 women after 1 month of use:- 100% said the skin is more luminous - 98% said the skin is more radiant- 95% said the skin is hydrated- 98% said the skin is suppler

Buy on Sephora
Franklin, KY
If this does everything I've read it does, I will be the ideal candidate for this cream. I have dark spots from tanning most of my life. And now that I am older, the dullness seem to be problematic.
Deborah G.
Deborah G.
I so love this product and cannot live without it. It really finished my imperfections n wrinkles around my eyes - Crowsfeet . 5 stars on this product itrawks 110%
FOUZI C.
FOUZI C.
Bouira sour el ghozlane city de 20 aout
Hello . i really love all the products of this company. If you allow me
to review the product i would be grateful to you . i can help you
promote your products by reviewing them on my videos & my instagram.
For the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet & on
the same time to help the company to promote good news
Best regards. Fouzi
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Wowza! This cream is crazy good! My skin was so luminous and soft. I knocked one star off because the full size version is extremely pricey. I've had samples from Sephora to try. After using this AM and PM I noticed a big difference in my skin. It is mildly scented.
Sandy C.
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this moisturizer? I really love the Dior line of skincare products, and I'm curious about this one. Thanks!
Franklin, KY
Is it expensive and where did you purchase?
Franklin, KY
Have any of you had the opportunity to use this product? And if so, please tell me how it worked for you
Christie C.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Does this really help shrink pores?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Marysville, WA
Dior skincare has very mixed reviews on Sephora.com. how does this moisturizer rank?