Dior Diorsnow Brightening Light-activating Micro Infused Lotion

Combining The Exceptional Power Of Edelweiss With Mallow Extract And The Transparency Enhancingtm Complex In The Edelweiss Complex, The Diorsnow Serum Activates A Brightening Mechanism Inside The Skin For The Broadest Action Ever Reached By Dior In A Single Serum With Instant And Lasting Correction On Dark Spots, Brightening And Perfect Skin Tone And Texture.

Upon Application, Skin Is Deeply Moisturized, Brighter And Replumped. Day After Day, Dark Spots Appear Diminished. Skin Tone Is Improved, Revealing True Bright Beauty With A Rosy Glow.
Double Efficacy Measured By Dermatologists1 And Confirmed By Women.2

Dark Spots Are Less Noticiable
Skin Looks Brighter
The Skin Tone And Texture Appear More Even

1. Test: Assessment By Dermatologists, N=33-34 Asian Women, One Application A Day Over 56 Days.
2. In-use Tests: Satisfaction Rate, N=34 Asian Women, One Application A Day Over 56 Days.

Key Ingredient:
A Bright New Flower: The Edelweiss From The Dior Garden
It Is At The Edge Of The Swiss Mountains In A Pure And Untouched Environment That Dior Ethnobotanists Have Been Studying The Exceptional Brightening Power Of This Legendary Flower, Which Literally Means “noble White.” A True Gift From Nature, It Is The Only Flower Able To Blossom And Preserve Pure Whiteness Even Under Extreme Conditions. The More Extreme The Conditions Are, The Whiter This Rare Flower Blooms.

Beauty, Loyalty And Sustainability Go Hand In Hand At Dior As It Adopts An Eco-friendly Approach To The Selection Of Its Iconic Skincare Products, Now Available As Refills.

Kristin S.
Danville, IN
This serum smells great, absorbs well, and feels cool and hydrating. Over time, my skin tone has definitely improved! I love using it on my face, neck, and décolletage so all skin is soft and even. I love how the serum helps to prevent new spots as well.
Brittany C.
Las Vegas, NV
This product I wasn’t such a big fan of this. I noticed my dark spots getting a little lighter but nothing crazy. I used it for a long time, almost a year. I think there are a few things that would work better.
Alyssa N.
Garland, TX
This is a good product for what it does. I didn't really think that it was making a difference for my skin until I stopped using it. My skin was smoother and my dark spots had lightened while I was using the product. The texture is nice and while there is a scent, it's very light and doesn't stick around for long. My only gripe is the ridiculous price tag. While re-purchasing the refill helps cut costs, it still hurts the wallet too much for me to consider repurchasing it again.

Skin type: oily, acne prone
Myranda E.
I've only recently discovered this product and have been using it about five days. I can already tell a difference in my dark spots being lighter. Even a friend commented on my face asking what I've been doing differently. I've always loved the Dior skincare line so I'm not surprised with the quality of this product.