Dior Diorsnow Brightening Illuminating UV Protection with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Translucent SPF 50 uploaded by Jennifer D.

BY DIOR

Enriched with Edelweiss from the Dior Garden in Switzerland, the new UV Shield Translucent triggers the two-level self-defense system of the skin.

The new UV Shield Translucent provides the most complete beauty protection: the skin's structure is intensively strengthened at its heart to boost its internal resistance to aggressors*. Moisturized, even and luminous, the skin is effectively protected, all day long.

Jasmina A.
Jersey City
This is actually my favorite bb cream ever and they have stopped making it, this improves your skin and really illuminates it with each wear. Keeps your skin hydrated and provides very good
Coverage.
Adriana F.
Stone Mtn, GA
I use this sunscreen as a primer. I have lots of primer but I use it as a night out on the town or a beach primer. The packing is very nice and firm. I sometimes keep the boxes for decoration. For my skin it is very gentle because I very sensitive skin.
Antonia M.
Minden, NV
The brightening effect does make the skin look a bit more even toned and radiant. It gives a very glowy and dewy look to skin. For this result, I feel this product will not be loved by those with oily skin. The glowy base that this product provides does look nice and balances the look when worn under matte foundations. When I have worn this under makeup, I have found that my face looked shinier far more earlier than it would otherwise. Though it did not reduce the wear time of my makeup and did not break it down, I felt I needed to do touchups and blotting more frequently.
Hannah D.
delta
It’s such a great product, it brightens up my skin, and leaves it feeling super moist and hydrated. I love the packaging but I will say that it can be a little oily and that if you have a medium skin tone it may leave a white cast- of course if you’re wearing makeup on top it doesn’t matter but I wouldn’t wear it alone