BY DIOR

A soothing & nourishing night cream Formulated with TECTM an exclusive brightening complex Helps lessen the size color & intensity of visible dark spots Blended with CentulineTM a revitalizing agent to reinforce skin cells' resistance to external aggressors Unveils a more elastic translucent & healthier looking complexion.

Esvin C.
Front Royal
This worked amazing the packing jing was very cute simple I woke up my skin felt refreshed This product was very effective it was my 1st time using it I do believe I would buy this product again because I was very pleased on how my skin felt they could work on the sent a little
Amanda G.
Bakersfield, CA
Love
This is a wonderful creme, and I've tried many. I just picked up a sample, so have only been using a few days. It's super thick, making it easy to apply evenly, but i t goes on smooth and is not sticky or greasy. My skin feels like a baby's in the morning. I also use Dior's BB and the serum. They work beautifully together. I have sensitive skin and this causes me no irritation whatsoever. I've read reviews about the scent and now that I am paying attention I notice it. Scents usually bother me, but this one really isn't that strong nor is it offensive. It don't last long either. My one complaint is the price. Definitely grab a sample from the wonderful staff at Sephora before you buy.
Evelynn D.
Dior in general is an amazing brand, everything I’ve bought from them is helpful to your skin, doesn’t cause pimples, and is very pigmented works very well. This product is so helpful to your face and really does work. Once I tried this product I never stop shopping from Dior, highly recommend!
Vy L.
Oklahoma City, OK
It does the job that keep your skin moisture but I haven’t seen the spots going away. Maybe this product is for anti-spot but not removing it away. Packaging is always on point for Dior. I’ll keep finishing this but have to think about repurchase.
Dessiree B.
Burlington, VT
I honestly live by this cream. It works so good to get rid of the spots I have on my face from popping pimples when I was younger. This product has busted my confidence. I use to have fear of going out without this product, but now after using it for about 6 months. I feel like I don't even need concealer to cover the spots because they are barely visable. I am so thankful for thus product.
Milli D.
new york
This is a great repairing night cream it helps rebuild a beautiful skin after using any renewal night creams or even peels it feels so great on my skin the hydration is so rich I love it the scent I love as well this is my favorite !!!
SarahBeth w.
I wanted to love this product but I just didn’t see any results. I used it nightly for almost two months and not one little spot was faded. I used the sunscreen every day as directed but nothing. It did make my face soft but it didn’t do anything about slight dark spots. I was disappointed with the results and it’s not worth the price unfortunately.
Nichole D.
York, PA
10/10! I have really bad spots on my face due to acne and i couldn’t get them to go away! This stuff works miracles! I am a follower forever now! Nice packaging and beautiful product!!
Stephanie O.
Milford, NH
This cream is great! It helped my dark spots and made my skin GLOW! I bought this product online from Sephora I believe? It definitely did meet my expectations. It was a pricey product but it worked wonders!! My boyfriend loved it as well! Would I repurchase again? I’d love to but that’s a high price tag!
ren l.
Lancaster
I think I was hoping for a miracle with this one I used up a whole jar and I did see some difference in my skin and how some of my spots on my face have slowly disappeared but not all I bet if I continued with this product then you would help out but for the price it's a little bit too pricey