Skin CareFacial SkincareNight CreamDior
Diorsnow Anti-Spot Repairing Night Cream Skincare

Dior Diorsnow Anti-Spot Repairing Night Cream Skincare

by Dior

A soothing & nourishing night cream Formulated with TECTM an exclusive brightening complex Helps lessen the size color & intensity of visible dark spots Blended with CentulineTM a revitalizing agent to reinforce skin cells' resistance to external aggressors Unveils a more elastic translucent & healthier looking complexion.

I would love to try this product out 💕 or review this product 💕?
Comparable to LA mer?
Doo you think this product is overpriced ?
Start your review of Dior Diorsnow Anti-Spot Repairing Night Cream Skincare!
How would you rate this product?
Angel C.
Cleveland, OH
Fantastic! Dior show is amazing. Love this light cream for working on my skin while I sleep
Alessandra J.
Valencia, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
A beautiful night cream but it doesn’t repair spots. Now to be fair they do mean age or sun spots, which are much harder to get rid of that acne spots. But this really doesn’t lighten the skin too much. Pigmentations are still very present no matter how long you use.
Carley M.
Park Falls, WI
3,256 reviews
I've been using this product for some time now, and it's been a miracle product that is a must for me. I always struggled finding a product that actually helped fade away dark spots and now that I am pushing 30, my skin hasn't looked better. It's a pricey product, but the results are totally worth the splurge. Dior makes great skincare products that are definitely splurge worthy. Highly recommend.
Carlos A.
Jersey City, NJ
Purchased at: Macy's
I love Dior this cream is so good takes care and protects your skin, and most importantly, keeps humectant I always use dior
julia F.
Northville, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
Very nice and refreshing cream! it’s so smooth and i love it! i wake up to a perfect smooth face
Daniela P.
Very soothing on my dry, sensitive skin and I'm afraid to try another moisturizer. Does make my skin a bit shiney but when I wake up the shine is gone and I'm left with smooth, smooth, smooth skin.
Emily C.
Lindstrom, MN
Love night creams!!! I love using anti spot repairing creams as well because I have terrible acne and I for sure think this helps a lot!!
milu M.
Foothill Rnch, CA
I normally love Dior, but this product did not make a difference to my skin care routine. The spots that I have did not seem to disappear in fact I believe it got worse. The only good thing about this cream is that it left my skin feeling super hydrated but I don’t want to pay so much when it’s not doing the main job
Vy L.
Oklahoma City, OK
It does the job that keep your skin moisture but I haven’t seen the spots going away. Maybe this product is for anti-spot but not removing it away. Packaging is always on point for Dior. I’ll keep finishing this but have to think about repurchase.
Valentina C.
Gainesville, GA
As I got in my teen years I got a lot of acne so I had a lot of spots in my face I used this for about a month and the slowly went away if you are looking for something here is the answer. The price it’s worth it