Dior Diorskin Star Concealer

by Dior

An illuminating stretch-effect concealer for eyes sculpted by light. Dark circles are instantly neutralised and the eye contour is unified and illuminated. Day after day, signs of fatigue fade away for more dazzling eyes. Use the built-in applicator to deposit a few touches in the crease of the circles and at the outer corner of the eye. Then gently tap with the fingertips and draw the texture out to the exterior.

Has anyone used this concealer and the new hourglass one ? I'm curious which one is more full coverage. thanks
Have anyone try this on? Please give me some review before I make a purchase thanks.
Does this concealer look cakey?
Start your review of Dior Diorskin Star Concealer!
Product Highlights
“...glow however you do have to make sure to set it well. will absorb some powder and leave a nice natural stain finish” in reviews
“...or porcelain they won't have a shade for you sadly. i use this to cover dark circles all that fun stuff and it does a wonderful job, it doesn't crease it blends out beautifully, then i add another highlighting concealer on top and i'm also able to blend that out no issues on top. packaging is nice, it doesn't crease, has a great wear time, i like the applicator, i just wish it had more shades!” in reviews
Paris
Review for: 001 IVORY
I've been using this concealer for a while and I have to admit that I'm not completely satisfied.
It's a good prodouct, very creamy with a light/medium coverage (good enough for my dark circles), but I've noticed that the color tend to oxidize during the day.
The color isn't the best one for my fair skin, it's a little too dark even if the shade Ivory is the lightest of the range.
I don't think I'll buy it again.
I don't think I'll buy it again.
Review for: 003 SAND
Amazing! Perfect for spot concealing, very natural looking and blend well even on dry red spots... it has a creamy texture which is eary to work with. I loveeee to use it on days without foundation (just for the red and dark circles). Work like a charm, last for long, my go to concealer! It last so long that I am almost finished and I will repurchase a new one as soon as I'm done with my current one.
Edmonton , AB
Review for: 002 BEIGE
It’s an OK concealer, blends in to look natural with the foundation, even used alone on hot days. Not the most full coverage, but if that’s what you want then it’s perfect. There is a lot of product there despite what you may think. There are a lot of concealers on the market but this one is great for a natural, fresh look.
Milan
I love this concealer. Covers any imperfection and does not feel it on the skin. I have it for about a year and a half, I use it often because it does not go in the crease and it blends very easily. The packaging is beautiful. I highly recommend it.
Toronto
Love this product, excellent coverage. Better than any other concealers I've tried. Stays on all day with good coverage for blemishes and scars as well. The only concealer I'll buy, I recommend this product especially for blemishes and scars that need covering.
Pickering, ON
Let me just start off by saying that yes this concealer is expensive but it is totally worth it! I put it on over my foundation and it works like a charm to hide blemishes! Definitely my fav when it comes to concealed!
Review for: 001 IVORY
This gives good coverage, but my main problem is flashback in pictures. Generally a great product, but be careful in photo's or it might gove you bright patches and light bags rather than dark under you eyes
Review for: 002 BEIGE
Probably one of my favorite concealers, really creamy and covers up the dark circles and any blemishes, blends nicely with pretty much any foundation applied, classy chick Dior packaging, definitely recommend it to everyone
This is an amazing concealer!! I am very fair and I bought the lightest shade and it was basically skin color for me so if your really really pale or porcelain they won't have a shade for you sadly. I use this to cover dark circles all that fun stuff and it does a wonderful job, it doesn't crease it blends out beautifully, then I add another highlighting concealer on top and I'm also able to blend that out no issues on top. packaging is nice, it doesn't crease, has a great wear time, I like the applicator, I just wish it had more shades!
cairo, Egypt
1,039 reviews
Review for: 003 SAND, 002 BEIGE
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my Group my adresse is 1 Bakhit Mohammed from Esran Abdel Naim - Imbaba - ElMahkma- Giza - Egypt
 My Mail [email protected]
 My Mail [email protected]
Ask a question to the Influenster community...