Dior Diorskin Star Concealer

by Dior

An illuminating stretch-effect concealer for eyes sculpted by light. Dark circles are instantly neutralised and the eye contour is unified and illuminated. Day after day, signs of fatigue fade away for more dazzling eyes. Use the built-in applicator to deposit a few touches in the crease of the circles and at the outer corner of the eye. Then gently tap with the fingertips and draw the texture out to the exterior.

Has anyone used this concealer and the new hourglass one ? I'm curious which one is more full coverage. thanks
Have anyone try this on? Please give me some review before I make a purchase thanks.
Does this concealer look cakey?
Start your review of Dior Diorskin Star Concealer!
Product Highlights
“...glow however you do have to make sure to set it well. will absorb some powder and leave a nice natural stain finish” in reviews
“...or porcelain they won't have a shade for you sadly. i use this to cover dark circles all that fun stuff and it does a wonderful job, it doesn't crease it blends out beautifully, then i add another highlighting concealer on top and i'm also able to blend that out no issues on top. packaging is nice, it doesn't crease, has a great wear time, i like the applicator, i just wish it had more shades!” in reviews
Canyon Country, CA
I absolutely love this concealer. I sometimes just wear this and some powder. It's great coverage and it feels very dewy and hydrating. I've been using this for years and it's my favorite.
Brentwood , TN
Review for: 001 IVORY
It’s like magic! This is so light and dewy but covers so wonderfully, it must be magic or witchcraft or from outer space! Truly fantastic and you should try it!!
Rising Sun, MD
I use this almost every day to highlight. It's gorgeous. It also conceals very well. There are so many colors to choose from . Put this on your must buy list!
Orlando, FL
Y use this to do my contour but i wish i this were my shade it’s sooooo good! Pigment, long lasting! So good I’m a fan of Dior makeup :)
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this concealer. I can wear this alone with a little bronzer and it looks so natural. I would recommend this product
Broadview Hts, OH
Review for: 001 IVORY
This product is my MVP. This concealer is the best. It completely covers my dark circles and gives me an airbrushed look.
Tgis conceluar is not that amazing i would like to hav this one more time to see if it works. It is recommend it
St Blazey, Par
Dior Diorskin Star Concealer uploaded by Kayleigh W.
Review for: 001 IVORY
I like this concealer. It covers dark circles & blemishes well. A good concealer to use under the eyes, good coverage. Doesn’t Settle in fine lines too badly. I would repurchase again & would recommend. The price tag is a little hefty.
Lithuania
Review for: 001 IVORY
This product is amazing! It applies really easy and hides a lot. Feels like you don’t have anything on you face. It’s really worth the price. I would really recommend this! And i would also buy this for another time.
Diorakin star concealer is a luxury makeup product. It costs 36$. Its a bit over priced if compared to its performance. It blends easily with the base and gives quite good coverage for dark circles and to make the nose prominent and pointed. Other than that its not that suitable for sensitive skin as it makes the skin a bit itchy but the skin gets normal after a few minutes. And for dry skin it would be better to moisturize the skin before using it as it might not blend easily on dry skin and might irritate the skin. Overall its a nice product and not that expensive compared to the other Dior products.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...