Dior Diorskin Star Concealer

by Dior

An illuminating stretch-effect concealer for eyes sculpted by light. Dark circles are instantly neutralised and the eye contour is unified and illuminated. Day after day, signs of fatigue fade away for more dazzling eyes. Use the built-in applicator to deposit a few touches in the crease of the circles and at the outer corner of the eye. Then gently tap with the fingertips and draw the texture out to the exterior.

Has anyone used this concealer and the new hourglass one ? I'm curious which one is more full coverage. thanks
Have anyone try this on? Please give me some review before I make a purchase thanks.
Does this concealer look cakey?
Start your review of Dior Diorskin Star Concealer!
Product Highlights
“...glow however you do have to make sure to set it well. will absorb some powder and leave a nice natural stain finish” in reviews
“...or porcelain they won't have a shade for you sadly. i use this to cover dark circles all that fun stuff and it does a wonderful job, it doesn't crease it blends out beautifully, then i add another highlighting concealer on top and i'm also able to blend that out no issues on top. packaging is nice, it doesn't crease, has a great wear time, i like the applicator, i just wish it had more shades!” in reviews
Woodbridge , VA
Review for: 001 IVORY
I just purchased this after a Michele Wang review #MicheleWangsFault. And as usual, she didn't steer me wrong. A very little goes a long way. I love that it is fragrance free and can be medium to full coverage. I use the tiniest of dabs under my eyes, smile lines, and above the cupids bow for brightening effect and it works wonders for me. Very happy with my purchase.
los angeles, CA
Review for: 003 SAND
This is definitely in my top five. It is buildable coverage which is awesome. It doesn’t run like most concealers do when you sweat. Just wish there was more of a variety
Brooklyn, NY
Dior Diorskin Star Concealer uploaded by Asanta T.
This foundation is lightweight and good coverage. Very easy to apply and lasted my typical 8- 10 hr wear. I am a woman of color and I found the shade to match me. Which is sometimes a very hard task when it comes to high end companies. I got the shade 5 mocha initially and that basically blended well with my skin. It didn't illuminate as it claims so I went to shade 4 Honey and that certainly did the trick in acting as a illuminated. Definitely recommend this to friends
Cincinnati, OH
Dior Diorskin Star Concealer uploaded by Holly R.
Review for: 001 IVORY
I really like this concealer! I am not one to do super heavy, full-coverage makeup every day and I find that this concealer helps me achieve that in-the-middle look. This is not a intense coverage concealer like the Tarte Shape-tape. It covers your dark circles and provides a little bit of under-eye highlight but it does not totally cancel out your under eye. I think it is perfect for a medium coverage look and it stays on all day! The formula is a liquid and it does not settle into fine lines very well. I love it!
Dior Diorskin Star Concealer uploaded by Sarah D.
Review for: 001 IVORY
This concealer applies really well and sets great with powder. This will not slide around on you or get weird throughout the day. My only gripe with this is their color selection being very small and as you can see I was unable to find a shade for me. That being said it did cover the dark blues and purples on the inner corner of my eye after it was blended so I would certainly recommend this as long as you can find the right shade for you.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: 002 BEIGE
This is my go to every day all-time favorite concealer. It is a very natural look and finish with the most subtle hint of a natural glow. It is extremely long where in extremely high coverage. You get everything that you love from a full coverage concealer without any of the cakey look.
Beverly Hills, CA
Probably the #1 concealer I have ever used in my life. First off, the color matches me perfectly. Secondly, it provides such full and complete coverage, you don't need a foundation or a powder after. Finally, it lifts and sculpts your contours as well. You will look amazing with it!!
Anderson, SC
Dior Diorskin Star Concealer uploaded by Cherie P.
Review for: 001 IVORY
This is a really good concealer after I have color corrected my dark circles. It has longevity if set with very fine translucent powder. It is one of my top favorites and I have tossed a LOT of concealers!
Review for: 001 IVORY
this concealer is amazing! got it in a gift set once and wish I could afford it on a regular basis. smooth on the skin and blends so easily! liked it best under my eyes. if you can afford this, I would recommend it for sure.
Drain
Review for: 001 IVORY
I use these for my contour and highlight and I love it. It always blends very smoothly and I love the packaging. Compared to other high end products it a lot cheaper while still having a great quality finish.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...