BY DIOR

A magical shimmering pressed powder from Dior. This Spring Dior introduces Diorskin Shimmer Star, a light-filled pressed powder enriched with Jeweled Microdust™. These five micro-shimmering tones set off sparks of brilliance, highlighting your complexion. The ultra-fine, super-blendable formula virtually fuses with your skin for a sheer, radiant luminosity.

Blend Shimmer Star over the forehead, temples, cheekbones, and chin. It's cased in a chic, petite, mirrored compact and available in two jewel-like powder palettes of pink and bronze shade harmonies.

• Does this work as a highlighter? 3 Answers
  • I would never spend $45 on make up. Anyone know of any go...2 Answers
Amberly S.
Review for: AMBER DIAMOND more...
This is a gorgeous highlighter. I really love the way this looks on the skin. I like that you can use a small amount of it and get a more subtle glow or really layer it up and get a more intense glow. It blends into the skin beautifully. This is a highlighter that can work across a pretty wide variety of skintones as you can blend all the colors together or use more or less of the lighter and deeper shades to make it work for you. These also work great as eyeshadows. I hate that this has been discontinued as it is one of my favorites.
Kayla D.
Duluth, MN
I know this highlighter is so expensive, but honestly, IT'S DIOR.

It is so amazing. It blends in so nice. It gives you such a beautiful glow.

I own both colors and they are equally amazing. They are subtle if you want them to be, or they can be built up more. They are just simply amazing.

They packaging is so luxurious and nice. It comes in a velvet sleeve and it's just gorgeous.

You can highlight your cheek bones, brown bone, inner corner of your eye, bridge of your nose, cupids bow. Anything you want this to highlight you can.

Also, the Rose Diamond could be used as a blush if you use the colors towards the right. That is what I love so much about this, it can be used for different things. It isn't JUST a highlighter. It can be a blush, or eye shadows as well.

Also, there is so much product in the pan that it will last you forever.
Chelsea M.
Berkley, MI
If you are looking for a shimmer and not an intense highlight, this is your product. I have had this for a couple years now and I would definitely recommend it. It is not as intense as all the highlights on the market right now.. It is just a pretty sheen shimmer. It looks really nice with a bronzed face and mascara. Very simple and pretty.
Nicole M.
Avon, MN
This highlight was given to me as a gift, but I didn't care for it at all. I have a pretty oily face and anything with shimmer seems to make it worse. I tried this out a few times and just didn't like the results. I wouldn't recommend this to people with an oily face; but if your face stats pretty matte throughout the day I think this would be a beautiful highlight color!
Lyndsey G.
Baltimore, MD
I recently bought this and wow, I'm just blown away completely! I'm more of a natural makeup kind of girl, but when I go out at night I like to play around with darker shades. I bought this to use as a compact powder highlighter for summer and now I realize I can use this as highlighter, eyeshadow and even blush or light contouring.
Emily H.
There is a dupe for this shimmer strip in the drugstore that personally I feel does a better job than this expensive Dior one. I had to keep reapplying because the shimmer would fade so fast! I am not loving this highlighter.
Katie H.
Oldsmar, FL
This is def not my fave highlighter.. It's too pigmented and I have oily skin so I look like a grease monkey! It's so expensive and I have a few nars highlighters that I like so much more and they're cheaper! A lot of diors products are amazing but this is not one of them! I returned it the next day!
Jen C.
Lincoln, NE
This formula is ultra fine and blendable so it won't make your face look like a disco ball. The color is absolutely gorgeous and it blends into my skin making me look like I have that natural glow. It makes my skin feel really luminous and I absolutely love this as a highlighter and even as eyeshadows.
Giovanna B.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Wonderful colors, great blush and highlighter. Allows you to control the color and play with it to reach your prefered light or dark or just mix all of it a give a lovely pink. It is very shimmery so be warned but it is an amazing product. Great color payoff, not chalky, and love the packaging
Ashley W.
Los Angeles, CA
This highlight is unbelievable. A lot of people get this confused as a blush and it is definitely a highlight. It looks absolutely stunning on fair skin, and draws attention to all the right places of the face. Definitely a great investment.
Yuly M.
Does this work as a highlighter?
Lauren M.
Dallas, TX
I would never spend $45 on make up. Anyone know of any good dupes?