BY DIOR

Why resort to drastic measures when a foundation with contour-enhancing technologies is within reach? Exclusive Bio-Stretch texture fills in and smoothes wrinkles and fine lines, while A-Resist re-densifying complex gives Diorskin Sculpt Foundation the ability to lift and rejuvenate the face. Formulated specifically to re-sculpt facial contours, smooth the complexion and erase signs of fatigue, this foundation optimizes luminosity and leaves the skin looking younger than ever.

Hallimah R.
Amazing, beautiful coverage, medium to full, but doesn't look like you're wearing makeup. Lightweight. This product has cleared up, and evened my skin tone so much that some days I actually go to work without foundation on. It's quite lovely. I wear a shade 117 in MUFE HD foundation and Ivoire 100N In Lancôme. I got this shade in 010 and it's spot on. If you're unsure I always recommend getting a sample, but I wouldn't miss out on at least trying this!
Kayla M.
Orlando, FL
This foundation is extremely full coverage feeling. It looks good at first, but feels greasy later. I am a first time user, and it's slightly last lasting, but begins to fade. I would not recommend this.
Mónica C.
Great foundation for a flawless finish. Makeup lasts all day and even a lot of you tubers have raved about this product. A little on the pricey side but totally worth it.
Roni D.
Dunsmuir, CA
By far the best foundation I have used! I was worried about it giving a caked on look as others had told me it was a thick heavy foundation but the look you get from it is amazing!! Very full coverage which is exactly what I was looking for and very long lasting even from active activety all day ...
Larisa I.
Subotica, Vojvodina
With Aqua Lumiere by Chanel and several others, this one is one of the best foundations I have ever tried. It has a great texture, it is a perfect help when you need to look great in a short time, great complexion, flawless, radiant. WIth great primer all you need is an eyeliner and shimmer box to get that glam look. I really LOVE it.
Laura C.
Santiago de Compostela, Spain
This foundation reached my HG status within a week. I didn't mind spend a little more money in a foundation since is one of the most important products in my makeup routine.
The texture is really nice and I would say the coverage is sheer, but can go up to about medium, if you build it.
Salete N.
Euuuuuuuuuuuuu quero essa base manda pra mim quero testar ela
Vou usar todo dia.
Esconde bem as manchas?
erica c.
Midland, TX
Brianna B.
What are the lifting properties?
Tonie D.
Blackpool
I would love to try this foundation I've seen and heared so many say it blends well it's good for any skin.