MakeupFace MakeupBlush and BronzerDior
Diorskin Rosy Glow Healthy Glow Booster Blush

Dior Diorskin Rosy Glow Healthy Glow Booster Blush

by Dior

Rosy Glow Reacts To The Moisture In The Skin To Bring A Delicate Flush Of Colour To The Cheeks. The Fresh And Luminous Color Upon Application Develops Into A Rosy Blush To Suit Each Individual Complexion For An Incredibly Natural, Custom Healthy Glow That Lasts All Day.

Applicator:
Rosy Glow Comes With The Ideal Brush For Adjusting Colour Intensity On The Cheeks.

Application Tips:
Apply Rosy Glow With The Brush In Sweeping Strokes On The Top Of Cheekbones. Wait A Few Moments To See An Incredibly Natural, Custom Pink Colour Appear.
For More Vibrant Colour, Use The Brush To Apply The Powder A Second Time On Cheekbones For A More Pronounced Flush To Develop.
Can Also Be Applied With The Backstage Blush Brush N°16 For An Even More Professional Finish.

Witch colour i the prettiest ?
Is it worth the hype? is it good for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Dior Diorskin Rosy Glow Healthy Glow Booster Blush!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...tone and changes color based off your pigmentation ... on me it is quite pink but it shows up different shades on other skin tones. it’s pricey though.in reviews
emma W.
Dior Diorskin Rosy Glow Healthy Glow Booster Blush uploaded by emma W.
Purchased at: Sephora
I tired this blush because i heard good things about it. It is looks amazing on the skin. It is a little expensive but it is definitely worth the money!!! I recommend to al the color is beautiful!! It is also very buildable and the perfect pink.
Devon C.
Dior Diorskin Rosy Glow Healthy Glow Booster Blush uploaded by Devon C.
I loveeee this Dior blush. It’s the cutest baby pink color and I think it’s super flattering on all skin tones. It’s gives a similar look as the blush that Kylie Jenner wears most of the time so if you like hers I’d definitely give this a try. The packaging is also so adorable. I would definitely recommend!
Michele F.
Tampa, FL
Dior Diorskin Rosy Glow Healthy Glow Booster Blush uploaded by Michele F.
Purchased at: Sephora
The Dior rosy glow blush really enhances your finished makeup look! A little bit goes a long way. I saw this blush go viral on Tik Tok so of course I had to try. Very impressed. Would love to also try the coral color as well
Patrycja D.
Falls Church, VA
Dior Diorskin Rosy Glow Healthy Glow Booster Blush uploaded by Patrycja D.
Dior Diorskin Rosy Glow Healthy Glow Booster Blush uploaded by Patrycja D.
I bought this blush because of all the hype on the Tik Tok even though I thought it’s going to be too pink for me. I couldn’t be more wrong! I have to admit that I love it! You cannot “hurt” yourself with this blush. The color perfectly adjusts to your skin and it is super easy to apply and blend. Additionally the packaging couldn’t be more cute.
Ella W.
Brooklyn, NY
Dior Diorskin Rosy Glow Healthy Glow Booster Blush uploaded by Ella W.
This blush lives up to the hype!! As a big lover of pink I needed this blush in my collection! It gives such a gorgeous healthy flush to the cheeks and lasts ALL DAY. It’s probably My longest lasting blush. I love wearing it paired with a pink eyeshadow look 💕
Shannon S.
Dearborn, MI
Dior Diorskin Rosy Glow Healthy Glow Booster Blush uploaded by Shannon S.
Purchased at: Macy's
I just love this blush so so much. It is the perfect pink color and takes no effort to look so beautiful on, blends seamlessly. This blush will absolutely be a staple for me from now on and I always reach for it with any look.
Natasha G.
Porter Ranch, CA
Dior Diorskin Rosy Glow Healthy Glow Booster Blush uploaded by Natasha G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Worth the hype! Beautiful pink blush that works on any skin tone! Must try if are on the market for a true pink blush
Lexy J.
Dior Diorskin Rosy Glow Healthy Glow Booster Blush uploaded by Lexy J.
Dior Diorskin Rosy Glow Healthy Glow Booster Blush uploaded by Lexy J.
Purchased at: Sephora
Dior Diorskin Rosy Glow Healthy Glow Booster Blush light and easily buildable. Little goes a long way. Not creamy, so you cant wear it using your fingertips, must use a brush. I have the orange/peach shade. I suggest using this with other blushes as well!
Mandy T.
Fort Smith, AR
Dior Diorskin Rosy Glow Healthy Glow Booster Blush uploaded by Mandy T.
Dior Diorskin Rosy Glow Healthy Glow Booster Blush uploaded by Mandy T.
Beautiful colors, pigmented, packaging is gorgeous. I was attracted by the packaging. However, you can find a similar colors from other brands. The price is high for a little amount of product. If you want blushes collection from Dior like me, you should purchase it.
Idalia A.
Dior Diorskin Rosy Glow Healthy Glow Booster Blush uploaded by Idalia A.
Purchased at: Sephora
A little over hyped, for the price I’d recommend something else, but Dior rarely makes a bad product. I love the flush it gives my face.