BY DIOR

Rosy Glow Reacts To The Moisture In The Skin To Bring A Delicate Flush Of Colour To The Cheeks. The Fresh And Luminous Color Upon Application Develops Into A Rosy Blush To Suit Each Individual Complexion For An Incredibly Natural, Custom Healthy Glow That Lasts All Day.

Applicator:
Rosy Glow Comes With The Ideal Brush For Adjusting Colour Intensity On The Cheeks.

Application Tips:
Apply Rosy Glow With The Brush In Sweeping Strokes On The Top Of Cheekbones. Wait A Few Moments To See An Incredibly Natural, Custom Pink Colour Appear.
For More Vibrant Colour, Use The Brush To Apply The Powder A Second Time On Cheekbones For A More Pronounced Flush To Develop.
Can Also Be Applied With The Backstage Blush Brush N°16 For An Even More Professional Finish.

Buy on Nordstrom
  • "this is a cool blush. i worked for dior and at first i stayed clear from it but after training i learned it works for every skin tone and changes color based off your pigmentation ... on me it is quite pink but it shows up different shades on other skin tones. it’s pricey though." in 35 reviews
Cyndi G.
Omaha, NE
This is a cool blush. I worked for Dior and at first I stayed clear from it but after training I learned it works for every skin tone and changes color based off your pigmentation ... on me it is quite pink but it shows up different shades on other skin tones. It’s pricey though.
Tori P.
Canton, OH
I’ve been using this for years! Not only do you need just a small amount, but it fits every skin shade because of it’s color correcting properties! The only blush I’ve used for about 5 years! Dior Diorskin Rosy Glow Healthy Glow Booster Blush
Niki K.
Lincoln, NE
My new love! This blush gives the perfect flushed, healthy glow that it promises! Just a little sweep goes a long way and lasts throughout the whole day, adjusting just perfectly like magic! Worth the pretty penny of $44...I know a lot of money but you won't be disappointed once you seethere results! Dior Diorskin Rosy Glow Healthy Glow Booster Blush
Rebecca M.
Ferndale
Hands down best blush I’ve ever used. This product is so silky and brushes on so beautifully and even. My one Dior container has also lasted me over a year, being used on a daily basis and there’s still plenty left! I.T has also survived many travels and has never broken the blush palette. It’s a beautiful blush and it is one of my necessities.
Tara R.
Astoria, NY
This is a beautiful blush. It gives off the prettiest pink. If you put it right on the apple of your cheek it looks like a natural rosy glow. I would definitely recommend. My sister has darker skin than me and it looks just as pretty on her.
Yamilka P.
I've fair Asian Chinese Skin tone and this works well for me. Except sometimes, when I accidentally pile on a tad more of these i end up with cheeks resembling those 18th Century French Court ladies.
Too much is what I call it!

You have to be careful not to slab on more than twice on each cheek if you did an adequate once over with your brush. Am using a rounded make up brush instead of the small one that comes with the packaging. I didn't feel like that small brush is all that good. For the price of the whole thing, I'd rather have more blush than a subpar brush.

I love that it has excellent staying power - could last me all day. even after my workout at the gym. I like how it mimics my natural flushed look. I really can't tell if it's my flush or the blush coz they look almost one and the same. Okay, xept maybe it's got a little more pinkish hue.
I also spy a faint rosy smell (barely but i guess there is?) and the finishing makes me feel fine and dandy (with just the right touch).

I love to run my laneige highlighter over it if i should be feeling fancy. Gives it a shimmery finish.But if you have oily skin, do avoid running highlighter over it. One time, i was out the whole day and did nothing to touch up my make up. Saw the highlighter and blush meshing together in an unsightly way.

For this I'd say, a little goes a long way!
Moni Q.
Lexington , KY
It's not that pigmented you have to layer it but it just gives you this natural Rosie cheeks I like it it's expensive but if you have the money why not
Would recommend it
Jennifer S.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I bought this on a whim due to the beautiful packaging and delicate rose scent. After I brought it home I then decided to finally read reviews online and found that pretty much everyone who has it LOVES IT!

The next morning I used it, two light swipes of blush for each cheek and at first there wasn't much color on my face at all. But in a few moments, there was the blush. It actually developed for a bit more after that. By the time I had finished my morning routine, I had the most gorgeous, natural looking rosy glow.

The brush that came with it is surprisingly awesome, I honeslty would never use another brush with this blush. It was truly tailor made for the blush and picking up the right amount of product. I will most definitely be repurchasing this.

I hope one day they come out with a lilac and coral rosy blow blush to match the Lip Glows!
Alisa V.
New Castle, DE
Lovely blush! I love it! Packing, color, application and durability on the skin - perfectly! A person with them is changing, and you look younger and fresh. Suitable more for a cool skin tone. Packaging deserves special attention. It is wonderful! There is also a large mirror and a good brush.
Joycelyn S.
I bought this blush about 2 years ago, the blush is so beautiful, it is flattering on all skin tones, it adjust to your skin tone upon application, I could wear it all year, but it is perfect for a flush of color during the spring and summer months. This is a must have.
Elizabeth D.
Coeur D Alene, ID
what kind of skin tone would this color go well with?
Sara H.
Dajabón
Does this blush work well in tan to dark skin ladies?
Sara H.
Dajabón
Can someone with tan to dark skin tone post a picture with the blush on?
Qings S.
I did bought it cause I heard lot of youtuber highly recommend the holy grail natural flush product but qhen I iapply its awfully pink like the monkey butt is it I apply 5he wrong techniques to apply it?