BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

An advanced primer that corrects skin imperfections. This primer instantly corrects imperfections by filling, refining, and mattifying skin for a high-definition flawless complexion. The weightless, ultrafine texture visibly reduces pores, smooths skin, refines skin's texture, and optimizes foundation hold. In one universal shade, this product adapts to all skintones. see more...

• I really want to try this, but I have sensitive skin. Has anyone ...1 Answers
  • I been looking for a good pore minimizing primer. I have combinat...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a pore minimizer, specially around my nos...1 Answers
Saydi B.
Apple Valley , MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I went to Sephora to get a make over and she said she was using Dior at first I was nervous because it is expensive. Then she put this on and did my makeup and this is so worth the price. Really after I started to get into makeup I realized this isn't that overpriced. It definitely fills my pores and leaves them looking like nothing which is something I love. I use this almost everyday.
Kaylee L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Luxury pore filling primer that creates the perfect flawless skin base! Goes on smooth and fills pores and even tone for a perfect base. Excellent luxury pore primer. A little goes a long way as well! This would also work well with natural skin to refine it!
Tina K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I believe this is the one I have. This product is great at smoothing pores by filling them in and gives the best base for makeup. Also I have combo- oily skin and it keeps me matte. Love this stuff! Also love it had a pump
Candyce C.
This is such an amazing product for my skin! It really gets rid of the pores and give my face a flawless finish. Wears amazinv throughout the day as well!
Barbara W.
Dyer
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is really good .It reduced my pores and made my face even an smooth.I loved it and would love to try all the products you have to offer
Jenn C.
S Glastonbury, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to say this is hands down my favorite all time primer. While it minimizes pore and smooths any texture on your face, it still gives you a light glow. It is amazing and feels so comfortable on. It's light and have slight glimmer that just gives that inner radiance we are all looking to achieve
Alexandria G.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this primer. It makes your face feel silky and goes on smooth. It's a tad bit pricey but lasts a long time. I only use one pump for my t-zone area. I don't see myself switching no time soon. It's $42 if I'm not mistaken.
Libby H.
wish it was cheeper this works so well witj other products and blends so good
Jennifer B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this primer recently and it is AMAZING. It made my skin look flawless and like porcelain. All you need is a little bit and it spreads out evenly. I used it underneath my foundation and I found myself using way less product. I only knocked one star off because of how pricey it is and how small the tube is.
Mo Makeup M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great primer! It minimizes to look of pores along with giving the skin a matte finish.
It has a great feel to the skin once applied and helps prolong your foundation wear time.
Ive tried this primer with all sorts of different foundations and every time I'm happy with my makeup that day.
Daniela C.
I been looking for a good pore minimizing primer. I have combination skin and i was wondering if this primer is worth the cash? Does it actually help minimize and smooth pores under foundation??
Jamie Rose S.
I really want to try this, but I have sensitive skin. Has anyone had any issues with it that has sensitive skin?
claudia s.
Phoenix, AZ
I have been looking for a pore minimizer, specially around my nose area my pores stand out...Is the hype real?