BY DIOR

An advanced primer that corrects skin imperfections. What it does: This primer instantly corrects imperfections by filling, refining, and mattifying skin for a high-definition flawless complexion. The weightless, ultrafine texture visibly reduces pores, smooths skin, refines skin’s texture, and optimizes foundation hold. What else you need to know: In one universal shade, this product adapts to all skintones.

Logan S.
Toledo
Everything from Dior is amazing and this follows suit.
The absolute best primer I have ever tried. Although it’s matte it honestly gives me a little bit of moisture which is awesome because sometimes when I’m blending out foundation my skins starts to flake. This has eliminated that for me.
It also does what it says in regards to pore minimizing. I have bigger pores in my t-zone and it eliminates them and makes my face silky smooth.
As far as how it helps product stay on, I’ve used this when I’m in the heat all day and when I go out and my makeup looks the same as when I put it on.
Babette D.
Fulton, NY
I love this!!! Not only do my pores look smaller but I have a matte face all day long!!! I notice a huge difference when I use this product compared to other products.
Saydi B.
Apple Valley , MN
I went to Sephora to get a make over and she said she was using Dior at first I was nervous because it is expensive. Then she put this on and did my makeup and this is so worth the price. Really after I started to get into makeup I realized this isn't that overpriced. It definitely fills my pores and leaves them looking like nothing which is something I love. I use this almost everyday.
Tina K.
I believe this is the one I have. This product is great at smoothing pores by filling them in and gives the best base for makeup. Also I have combo- oily skin and it keeps me matte. Love this stuff! Also love it had a pump
Brandy G.
I do think that this primer works very well and does exactly what it says it will do. It definitely met my expectations in that way. I like the packaging very much. It is hygienic and has a pump and the bottle is quite big and lasts a long time. You only need one pump for your face, maybe two if that is what you prefer and it goes on so smooth. It works immediately. I do think it keeps my makeup on and looking good for longer. It has a nice but not strong smell. I purchased this at Bloomingdales. I feel like the price is pretty reasonable for the amount of product that you get even though its on the pricey side.
Jenn C.
S Glastonbury, CT
I have to say this is hands down my favorite all time primer. While it minimizes pore and smooths any texture on your face, it still gives you a light glow. It is amazing and feels so comfortable on. It's light and have slight glimmer that just gives that inner radiance we are all looking to achieve
Jennifer B.
I tried this primer recently and it is AMAZING. It made my skin look flawless and like porcelain. All you need is a little bit and it spreads out evenly. I used it underneath my foundation and I found myself using way less product. I only knocked one star off because of how pricey it is and how small the tube is.
Mo Makeup M.
This is a great primer! It minimizes to look of pores along with giving the skin a matte finish.
It has a great feel to the skin once applied and helps prolong your foundation wear time.
Ive tried this primer with all sorts of different foundations and every time I'm happy with my makeup that day.
Alexandria G.
Memphis, TN
I absolutely love this primer. It makes your face feel silky and goes on smooth. It's a tad bit pricey but lasts a long time. I only use one pump for my t-zone area. I don't see myself switching no time soon. It's $42 if I'm not mistaken.
Kaylee L.
Luxury pore filling primer that creates the perfect flawless skin base! Goes on smooth and fills pores and even tone for a perfect base. Excellent luxury pore primer. A little goes a long way as well! This would also work well with natural skin to refine it!
Daniela C.
I been looking for a good pore minimizing primer. I have combination skin and i was wondering if this primer is worth the cash? Does it actually help minimize and smooth pores under foundation??
claudia s.
Phoenix, AZ
I have been looking for a pore minimizer, specially around my nose area my pores stand out...Is the hype real?
Jamie Rose S.
I really want to try this, but I have sensitive skin. Has anyone had any issues with it that has sensitive skin?
Jeffrey C.
Minneapolis, MN
Dior Diorskin Pore Minimizer Skin Refining Matte Primer is this primer worth the buy ? Is it super high in silicone like smashbox ? I don’t like that primer at all.