BY DIOR

A bronzer and blush combination. This duo provides a sunkissed effect and maximum radiance with two iridescent harmonies. Bronzer on one side warms up the complexion; blush on the other adds a pop of color to the cheeks. The powder pair comes with a couture design brush to naturally blend these vivid shades. Christian Dior has always been influenced by Latin America and its luxuriant and shimmering tropical nature, which can be seen in his dresses from 1948 onward. Drawing from this passion, the 2013 Summer Look is an invitation to an exotic journey.

Aisha I.
Arlington, VA
While this is a good bronzer/blush duo, I am not entirely sure it is worth the overall value. It comes across as somewhat powdery and does not have the same staying power as other duos that are available. I can only put it on on top of a very heavy coverage foundation.
Laura B.
Baton Rouge , LA
I really love this blush! I usually just mix both colors and place it right over my contour and it leaves such a natural warm tone to my skin! It is on the pricey side but it honestly is worth the splurge!
allie v.
this may be expensive but you should totally splurge on it because it can do wonders to your skin. can be used as a bronzer and a blush or blend them together to make something great. comes with a little brush like applicator. lasted a really long time.
Andrea R.
It's amazing, plus it comes all in one case, it's beautiful, it met my expectations I give it a 10, I'ts pretty awesome.
Simona U.
London
This is a nice product! Is looking natural on the skin and is very easy to apply . Is a quality bronzer and I think The price is higher because Dior are using good ingredients in all their products. If you are on small budget you don’t need this one because on the market are plenty cheap option.
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Beautiful color on my cheeks when I use this, is the first time and I would like to repeat, it last more less like 3 hours, a pro is that is really beautiful and simple, I definitely recommend to everyone this
Nancy V.
How much does the duo cost