BY DIOR

An Iconic Product In The Range, This Lightweight And Blendable Fluid Has Achieved Cult Status For Delivering Flawless Correction Without Masking The Skin's Texture And A Shine-free, Natural Glow For Flawless Nude Skin.

Make-up Finish:

Bare Skin Effect, Natural Glow

Application Tips:

Apply In Light Touches With The Fingertips On A Fully Cleansed And Moisturized Face.
Can Also Be Applied With The Backstage Light Coverage Fluid Foundation Brush No.11 For A Smooth, Sheer Finish Or The Backstage Full Coverage Fluid Foundation Brush No.12 For Greater Correction.

Formula:

Nude Glow Pigments, Chosen For Their Transparency And Skin-matching Shades, Guarantee A Natural Result And Maximum Radiance Under Any Light, Whether Artificial Or Natural. Its Mineralized Water Formula Enriched With Naturally Derived Skincare Ingredients Delivers Heightened Global Action For Beautiful, Radiant And Moisturized Skin. Day After Day, The Skin Becomes Naturally More Beautiful And Radiant Than Ever.

Shades:

Diorskin Nude Is Available In Expert Radiance-boosting Shades That Adjust To The Complexion With Sheer Coverage To Suit Any Skin Tone, For An Even More Natural Result In Any Light.

Haley R.
Lubbock, TX
Review for: Sand more...
This foundation really didn't make the cut for me because I found that the color choice wasn't really as broad as I needed it to be and it slid off my face throughout the day.
Emeline J.
Aix-Noulette
Review for: Christian Dior Diorskin Nude Skin-glowing Makeup Spf15 #020 Light Beige more...
Totalement déçue de ce fond de teint . On me l’avait conseillé suite à ma demande.
J’ai la peau mixte à grasse et autant dire que c’est l’horreur , à peine deux heures après l’avoir appliqué et en ayant mis base matifiante + spray fixateur , je brille plus que jamais , ce qui donne un teint pas du tout joli.
Niveau couvrance , c’est un fini naturel ( quand je viens de l’appliquer bien sûr) le seul point que j’ai apprécié sur ce fond de teint
Je ne recommande pas du tout pour les filles qui ont la peau mixte à grasse !
Jülide A.
IT Will crease by people with oilie skin, iT has The coverage but no use for my self
Dina s.
The biggest issue with this foundation is - Shade! I've noticed some reviews specifically mentioned even the lightest shade 010 ivory is too dark/orange. Which is unfortunately true in my case!

Pros:
- Good coverage, dry very fast!
- It does refine (or shall I say minimize) pores.
- Elegant bottle
- SPF35
Cons:
- For lighter or very fair skin tone, this foundation is too dark.
- 010 ivory the lightest shade look peachy, orange... more of a light/medium tone shade.
- It's on heavy side. The application can be a bit stiff.
- Foundation shade will oxidize, making an already darker shade even darker.
- This foundation dry very fast and if it slip into your nails... you will have a harder time to remove it.
- Even though this is a prestige brand, it's still on a very expensive side. (Price: 64$CND 2017 June.)

Normally I'd go with Lancome's 24hr foundation, shade 210 (or I've tried ligher shade). That wasn't even Lancome's lightest shade but it's MUCH whiter in comparison with Dior's lightest shade 010 ivory. I didn't test Dior's shade 014 fair almond... but it doesn't make sense if shade 014 work better then 010. If you have medium, a bit suntanned skin tone, and you don't need a brighter or fair complexion, this foundation can definitely work for you! But for light skin, this foundation won't work.

What I found the perfect use is to use it on my cheek/side area to create a contour effect. Of course, you don't need to spend this much for a contour effect. I purchased the foundation and didn't want to waste it, that's one of the best solution I can come up with. The application can be a bit stiff, try use a beauty blender or foundation brush! Do not use finger!

Overall, this does has a very good coverage! If you prefer a higher coverage with SPF35 and you are able to color match your ideal shade. Go for it! But if you have lighter skin shade... this foundation shade selection is completely off! I will rate it 2.5 for the coverage and SPF35. If Dior can reformulate the shade, I'll give it a 4 star!

Trivia: For some reason the matching Foundation Powder was completely reformulate and shade 010 ivory also look darker... more yellow-ish. Not very attractive in my standard. (they took off the SPF in their foundation powder)
Amber R.
Seminole
Review for: By Christian Dior for Women - 1 oz. W-C-3121 more...
I love the way it smells, but I gave me a rash on my neck and chest...so I can't really use it. I bought this to wear to work everyday on the first try it did this...I little disappointed that they would put out a product that causes rashes. I don't usually get rashes, I wear ralph lauren, even rhianna's perfume that was $10 did not give me a rash, I was upset that I spent so much on this...
Megan M.
Not the greatest foundation, I found it to be very cakey! The pump feels strange and it often stops working! The packaging is nice I like the rectangular feel to it however overall the product is not the best! I believe I payed just under or over £30 for it which is not worth it when there are better products worth the hefty price tag or drugstore products that are affordable.
Elizabeth O.
This is not for an oily completion. At this price point this foundation should be at least 12 hour wear but I got about 2. I live in a warmer climate and that may have something to do with it but while the shade range is amazing and the finish is just FLAWLESS the wearing power of this is minimal to none. You will look the definition of glowy and dewy but it will legit only be long enough to take a selfie to remember the occasion cause in an hour you'll be a grease slick with lots of fine lines.
Sarah K.
Cedar Park, TX
The coverage I found to be very light for my personal preferences of medium-full coverage for foundations. It seemed to be a little streaky when trying to apply with both a beauty blender or foundation brush. I wouldn't purchase again as the product really wasn't that great especially for the price. You can find better products at a much lower price point.
kaitlyn c.
Wallaceburg, ON
Review for: Sand more...
Dior makes great foundation great coverage makes the face look airbrushed thr packaging is simple and standard easy to apply but is soo expensive sephora carries this brand and the price is what gets me not to buy it again
jehad s.
I tried this for a good 2 weeks but unfortunately i had to return it. It's very dewy which i love for my dry skin, but something in it made me breakout.
Kristine N.
Orange County
Does the spf in this help your skin?
Lauren  h.
Albuquerque, NM
Does this come in different colors that match any skin color?
Cindi B.
Does this product leave your face oily or clumps?
Jessica M.
How does this foundation work with dry skin?
Cristina M.
I used to use this product and I can say that it's amazing, it's smooth, easy to apply and your skin gets perfect! I really recommend it.