BY DIOR #22 in Liquid Foundation

An Iconic Product In The Range, This Lightweight And Blendable Fluid Has Achieved Cult Status For Delivering Flawless Correction Without Masking The Skin's Texture And A Shine-free, Natural Glow For Flawless Nude Skin.

Make-up Finish:

Bare Skin Effect, Natural Glow

Application Tips:

Apply In Light Touches With The Fingertips On A Fully Cleansed And Moisturized Face.
Can Also Be Applied With The Backstage Light Coverage Fluid Foundation Brush No.11 For A Smooth, Sheer Finish Or The Backstage Full Coverage Fluid Foundation Brush No.12 For Greater Correction.

Formula:

Nude Glow Pigments, Chosen For Their Transparency And Skin-matching Shades, Guarantee A Natural Result And Maximum Radiance Under Any Light, Whether Artificial Or Natural. Its Mineralized Water Formula Enriched With Naturally Derived Skincare Ingredients Delivers Heightened Global Action For Beautiful, Radiant And Moisturized Skin. Day After Day, The Skin Becomes Naturally More Beautiful And Radiant Than Ever.

Shades:

Diorskin Nude Is Available In Expert Radiance-boosting Shades That Adjust To The Complexion With Sheer Coverage To Suit Any Skin Tone, For An Even More Natural Result In Any Light.

Shamsad B.
New Hope, MN
Review for: 030 MEDIUM BEIGE more...

i love this product! a little goes a long way and if you like to mix foundations, this one works well with all different kinds to add a little more coverage. its a matte finish but it honestly doesn't look flat, with highlighter you can still achieve a really dewy look without the oil. i have combo/dry sensitive skin so my cheeks are dry but my t-zone can be oily, but setting this foundation after application it doesn't budge or stick to dry spots. also, you can sheer it out if you don't full on glam coverage which i do all the time, but it's also super build able.

Valerie M.
Alexandria
I have been using this for years and I love it. I can be very picky about the texture of my foundation and it took me a while to find the right one. It has a light texture, does not cake on or feel dry or oily. Blends perfectly and looks very natural for full coverage or for a quick fix to hide a couple of blemishes.
Tonya W.
This was my first holy grail foundation and I’m not sure why I stopped reaching for it. It has a beautiful satin finish and doesn’t cling to any of my dry patches. The color range is very good and I have a perfect match. It blends out easily and can be built up to fuller coverage. Definitely one worth checking out!
Yamilka P.
($45.00) is one of Dior’s newer foundations. It’s a liquid foundation that’s designed to be extremely lightweight–actually described as “weightless”–with a slightly dewy finish. According to Dior, it uses “[a] unique blend of 100% natural mineral pigments and Dior’s innovative Mineralized Water.” I don’t really know what that means, and I’m a skeptic and interpret most of that as marketing jargon.

Too Long, Don’t Want to Read?

Cliff Notes: MAC Studio Fix Fluid has been my holy grail foundation since SFF launched, which must have been about four or so years ago, at least. So for any foundation to displace my SFF has to be just that good.

Diorskin Nude comes in shades that range from Ivory to Light Beige to Medium Beige to Honey Beige to Dark Beige to Dark Brown. For those unfamiliar with Dior’s colors/numbering system for the Nude foundation, I thought I’d give you a little summary since I didn’t know myself. For reference, I’m currently about NC25 or so in MAC foundations (I used to be NC30, and somehow I got lighter… whole ‘nother story!). I tried about six different shades in Nude before finally settling on one, which is Linen #021.

The system of numbers starts with #010 and goesup to #070. #010 is the lightest, and it is neutral (no yellow, pink, or peach undertones). All numbers ending in a zero reflect neutral undertones. All numbers ending with a one (like #021) reflect shades with yellow undertones (warm/olive toned). All numbers ending with a two (like #022) reflect shades with pink undertones (cool toned). All numbers ending with a three (like #023) reflect shades with peach undertones (warm/not olive). Diorskin Nude has a good shade range for light to medium toned skin, with several options for deeper skintones, but only if you don’t find your skin has pink or peach undertones.

I’ve been struggling to find a foundation that matches my neck for some time now. For whatever reason, my neck is lighter than my face, and the rule of thumb is you should match your face to your neck… whether it is lighter or darker. It’s always easier to go darker than lighter! Nude feels nearly weightless as marketed, and the coverage is still there. It feels surprisingly thin and watery (but not like, ew, separated watery) while still providing me with decent coverage. I’d say it’s light-to-medium coverage, and you can definitely build it up to medium coverage on areas you need to.
Ana B.
Provo, UT
Review for: Christian Dior DiorSkin Nude Nude Skin-Glowing Makeup SPF 15 more...
This is my favorite foundation and I truly recommend the money is worth it. It’s great coverage and it goes on so smooth and your face looks hydrated. It’s a tad pricey wish it was less for the amount you’re getting.
Carla J.
Batavia , IL
This is my go to if I’m not using limelight foundation. The only complaint I have is that it is very strong perfume smell which I generally don’t like in my foundations. It gives great coverage.
Kelly P.
Littleton, CO
My go-to for good coverage most days. Covers well without looking cakey. Looks most natural when blended with a foundation brush or a makeup sponge. Got a perfect match at Sephora a couple years ago, and continue to purchase.
Karina L.
Review for: Christian Dior Nude Skin-Glowing Makeup SPF 15, # 023 Peach, 1 Ounce more...
I️ absolutely loveee this product so much! I️ use this on special occassions only. Very easy to apply and a it leaves a flawless coverage on your face! It lasts all day long and I️ will be buying again once I️ finish it.
Renata R.
My everyday makeup essential! Been using this for years and it’s never let me down. Gorgeous Dewey finish for those with dry skin and buildable coverage. Well worth the price!!
Vanessa T.
Review for: By Christian Dior for Women - 1 oz. W-C-3121 more...
I've been using Dior foundation for almost a year, and it was a really god decision. It is easy to apply , with amazing coverage and good options of colors. Something that is really important to me is that the skin doesn't feel oily , neither will generate skin breakouts or any sort of damage. It is a bit more expensive than other foundations in the market, but it's really important to invest in good foundation to make sure your skin will be beautiful for years and years .
Kristine N.
Orange County
Does the spf in this help your skin?
Lauren  h.
Albuquerque, NM
Does this come in different colors that match any skin color?
Cindi B.
Does this product leave your face oily or clumps?
Jessica M.
How does this foundation work with dry skin?
Cristina M.
I used to use this product and I can say that it's amazing, it's smooth, easy to apply and your skin gets perfect! I really recommend it.