Dior Diorskin Nude Natural Glow Radiant Powder Foundation SPF 10 PA+++ uploaded by Lynn M.Dior Diorskin Nude Natural Glow Radiant Powder Foundation SPF 10 PA+++ uploaded by becky d.Dior Diorskin Nude Natural Glow Radiant Powder Foundation SPF 10 PA+++ uploaded by Marie F.

BY DIOR

Whether used as a powder or a foundation, this versatile new compact provides adjustable coverage and incredible radiance in a powder texture. The complexion is perfectly even and natural with a satin finish, thanks to mother-of-pearl micro-particles and iridescent powders that accentuate its original radiance.

Erika R.
Glendale, NY
The quality of the powder was great and glided on to my skin. However, I have a darker complexion and found that the product didn't blend will with my skin tone. It made my complexion look pasty and paler than it usually is. I wish they had more colors
Tiffany G.
San Antonio, TX
My first item ever from Dior. I am in love with this powder. Silk on the face. I am testing out the foundation Forever. But the powder has 2 applicators. I use my brush and the brush with it I like better. Such a beautiful powder. I love it.
becky d.
Boaz, AL
Great compact powder. Beautifully packaged, the texture is amazing. Powder glides on like butter. It's not dry at all. Love that it's light weight. Applies beautiful. Definitely worth your money. I would definitely buy it again, I'm afraid to hit pan lol.
Tabitha M.
Love this powder light weight illuminating coverage . Mattes down just enough . I love the compact and the brush that comes along with it . Super easy to use on the go . Makes my skin look and feel flawless .
Sima M.
Los Angeles, CA
Nice powder, could be sheer if worn with a brush, or buildible if used with a sponge, does not cake and very silky to the touch, feels light on the skin. Portable, easy to travel with a decent size mirror.
aleea k.
Richmond, VA
I keep this in my purse as a touch up throughout the day, it provides wonderful coverage and a matte finish. It is an expensive product but you get what you pay for, it's my only travel necessity!
Samantha G.
This is a decent setting powder, nothing fancy. I find other brands cheaper and better quality. If you like Dior powders, you will love this.
Vanessa R.
Love this compact, I like the brush it came with, it makes it easy to apply.  It's great for combination skin, and leaves a matte finish.
Hannah H.
New Johsonvle, TN
Dior is my favorite upscale makeup brand ever. I usually buy it from Sephora. The products never disappoint. Definitely worth the pay
Jessica M.
Conroe, TX
You would have to have close to perfect skin for this. It will reveal dry patches. I guess it's more for oily or combo skins
Stephanie  G.
San Francisco, CA
Good product?
Vera K.
Vucht, Maasmechelen
Is it worth it's price? And is the product good, isn't it too 'powdery'?

Amazon