Dior Diorskin Nude Natural Glow Hydrating Makeup SPF 10 uploaded by mida A.Dior Diorskin Nude Natural Glow Hydrating Makeup SPF 10 uploaded by Erin B.Dior Diorskin Nude Natural Glow Hydrating Makeup SPF 10 uploaded by Ana B.

BY DIOR

Buy Christian Dior Foundations - Christian Dior DiorSkin Nude Natural Glow Hydrating Makeup SPF 10: Containing nearly 40 water, this fluid foundation offers an instant sensation of well-being Skin appears fresher, silky and feels more comfortable Thanks to micro-droplets of water, this foundation's coverage is lighter than a more classic fluid formula, even as it evens out the complexion and makes it appear more radiant and transparent With daily use, the skin becomes more beautiful for an ever

Marion N.
Philadelphia, PA
It’s my all time go-to foundation. I have only been using it forever so I don’t know if it’s good or not compared to others. It just works with my combination skin. I can wear it all day and not lose an inch of coverage. I also love the fact that it has a little spf in it. Good if you have the dough!
Bertha M.
Hot Springs, AR
This foundation is one of my favorites! I have combination skin, so I have oily skin with some dry patches. It has really great coverage and doesn’t look cakey! I would buy this product again and again!
Alissa B.
This product has nice coverage that feels light. The lightweight formula doesn’t leave the caked on feeling with a slightly dewy finish. It smells lovely! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a light daily foundation.
Ashley M.
Austin, TX
Great coverage if you want something that provides more coverage. A bit on the pricey side but I use it sparingly so it's lasted a while. I bought it at Sephora after doing a skin match test. If you have oily skin be sure to really set it, it doesn't have a very matte finish and can get oily quickly if that's not the look you're going for.
Lea N.
New York, New York
This was one of my first luxury makeup purchases recommended by Carli Bybel 😍 it’s easy to apply (comes in a pump), long lasting, and great for oily/combination skin. It’s not as full coverage so I use plenty of concealer. Definitely would recommend!
Helio Q.
St. Louis
I am obsessed with this foundation! I first heard about it from Jeffree Star and it worked great for my skin. It's very easy to blend and perfect for oily skin, although I feel like it would work great for dry skin as well. It minimizes pores and leaves a blank canvas to build up powders etc.
Candace S.
Hanover Park
Life changing! It's super expensive but sooo worth it! Its natural but makes a difference in your skin. It feels good on your face and doesn't feel like make up at all. I love this product and would never change a thing. It's my go to for smooth gorgeous skin!
Rio T.
Oak Harbor, OH
My holy grail foundation! I love all Dior foundations, but this one was really great for the winter when my skin was dry. I used a beauty blender and it gave me medium coverage.
Wendy H.
I love it. My skin usually breaks out from SPF foundations, but not this one. I don't even need to set it with a powder, but if I really need it under the eyes I will. It looks very natural and I only need one pump for my whole face. I bought it at Sephora for $50, it's a little steep, but I love it and have been repurchasing.
Ana B.
Lehi
This is my favorite foundation!!! It's a must totally worth it. I love it bc it goes well with my skin tone. I love that it's not greasy or matte but goes on well and last long throughout the day. I love how smooth it goes on. I really love it.

Amazon