Dior Diorskin Nude Natural Glow Hydrating Makeup SPF 10 uploaded by Ana B.

BY DIOR

Buy Christian Dior Foundations - Christian Dior DiorSkin Nude Natural Glow Hydrating Makeup SPF 10: Containing nearly 40 water, this fluid foundation offers an instant sensation of well-being Skin appears fresher, silky and feels more comfortable Thanks to micro-droplets of water, this foundation's coverage is lighter than a more classic fluid formula, even as it evens out the complexion and makes it appear more radiant and transparent With daily use, the skin becomes more beautiful for an ever

Ashley M.
Austin, FL
Great coverage if you want something that provides more coverage. A bit on the pricey side but I use it sparingly so it's lasted a while. I bought it at Sephora after doing a skin match test. If you have oily skin be sure to really set it, it doesn't have a very matte finish and can get oily quickly if that's not the look you're going for.
Ana B.
Provo, UT
This is my favorite foundation!!! It's a must totally worth it. I love it bc it goes well with my skin tone. I love that it's not greasy or matte but goes on well and last long throughout the day. I love how smooth it goes on. I really love it.
Helio Q.
St. Louis
I am obsessed with this foundation! I first heard about it from Jeffree Star and it worked great for my skin. It's very easy to blend and perfect for oily skin, although I feel like it would work great for dry skin as well. It minimizes pores and leaves a blank canvas to build up powders etc.
Candace S.
Hanover Park
Review for: Christian Dior Nude Natural Glow Hydrating Makeup SPF10, # 030 Medium Beige, 1 Ounce more...
Life changing! It's super expensive but sooo worth it! Its natural but makes a difference in your skin. It feels good on your face and doesn't feel like make up at all. I love this product and would never change a thing. It's my go to for smooth gorgeous skin!
Rio T.
Oak Harbor, OH
My holy grail foundation! I love all Dior foundations, but this one was really great for the winter when my skin was dry. I used a beauty blender and it gave me medium coverage.
Wendy H.
I love it. My skin usually breaks out from SPF foundations, but not this one. I don't even need to set it with a powder, but if I really need it under the eyes I will. It looks very natural and I only need one pump for my whole face. I bought it at Sephora for $50, it's a little steep, but I love it and have been repurchasing.
H.A.beauty1 H.
The Dior nude foundation was one of my first foundations and I have been using this for 3 years. The foundation is very hydrating and perfect for dry skin and it also contains SPF. It has a nice range of shades
Jazmyn L.
I really do like this product, it has good coverage and it gives you a nice glow but the colours do seem to have a peachy undertone and I personally don't really like that and it doesn't smell that good but I do like it. Would recommend to anyone who likes peachy toned foundation