BY DIOR

This loose powder foundation contains nearly 20% water and offers the skin the sensation of freshness upon application. Water acts as a veritable moisturizing and energizing cocktail for the skin. The complexion glows with radiance and with daily use the skin becomes more and more luminous. Apply after fluid foundation or alone for a silky and transparent finish.

Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
I absolutely love this powder. Ever since I tried it I haven’t use any other product! Absolutely will recommend to anyone interested. Applies so nicely! Good coverage!
Alexa G.
Petal, MS
Purchased at: Macy's
This product is amazing. If you don’t wanna wear foundation this is great by itself. Great for oily skin. Very natural and it gives you a glow. Great for sensitive skin. Love it!!!
Skylar T.
Utica
I love this product! It’s good to wear if you’re going to be outside for a while and want something lightweight. It has decent sun protection.
Daniela G.
Bowling green , KY
Purchased at: Sephora
I have to say that this one gives flashback ( just a little and maybe is just my case) but In general I like maybe for a daily look
Indira K.
Sun Valley, NV
Enough coverage without the cake heavy fealing.. light on your face. I have very sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate. Love it
Edith J.
Fresh practice and very useful I use them frequently and love it leaves a very subtle and natural tone its perfect
Krystal O.
Houston
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this product! Love that it has spf as an ingredient. Gives you a dewy look for a light everyday look.
Relina L.
Reno, NV
Purchased at: Macy's
Love me some Dior when I can afford it. This powder is great of course it is of course pricey. But it does the job an amazing job. This product feels so soft and silky, and when applying it on it feels like your putting nothing on, but with a hint of glow. I love this powder.
Jodi K.
Monroe
Purchased at: Sephora
Fainting for this gift! This is lovely for middle aged women. It has sun protection too😀 Mine is a Natural finish; I felt like a Queen🧡. I was trying but couldn’t find any problems. I’d love to be able to purchase this and tell all my friends/followers!
Emily L.
Hamilton, ON
This is one of the few high end products that I have. And oh man, I don’t know if I can ever go back to a drugstore powder! It’s matte and gets rid of all unwanted shine and softens my skin! It’s a great layer to put bronzer and hi-light on and blends SO NICELY! 10/10 Dior!
Griseda H.
Does this works for setting the foundation?